187. Marry Her

Davi's POV

"Hey mum, where's dad?" I asked entering the kitchen.

"Oh hey baby. He's in his man cave with your brother, Jason and your uncles." Mum said. I thanked her and kissed her cheek before heading out to the man cave.

When I entered I saw the guys sitting down around our large round table watching the World Cup.

"Alright Guys!" I said to them and they all turned my way.

"Hey son, it's been a while." Dad said hugging me. After Brazil went home from the World Cup, dad hasn't been as active as usual.

I greeted uncle Justin and Zayn and gave a quick smile to Zion and Jason.

"What's up then?" Jason asked.

"Well there's something I want to talk to all of you about. Especially you three old guys." I said making them fake gasp and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Boy, you must know that we still have the bodies and looks of a 20 year old." Uncle Zayn said making us all laugh.

"What is it?" My little brother asked.

"How did you know that you were ready for marriage?" I asked nervously. I looked around seeing all of them with smiles of their faces.

"Finally!" Dad shouted.

"Well, when you realise that you're absolutely in love with your girl, and also seeing her being the mother to your children and all that." Uncle Jay said and I nodded.

"You think you're ready for that?" Jason asked me and I immediately nodded my head.

"Of course! We've been together for about 2 years. Cindy is just so perfect. And.. ugh.. I wanna marry her." I said.

"Well my son, I'm not stopping you. We all love her as part of our family already. I'd be more than happy to have her as my daughter in law." Dad said smiling at me which made me really happy. My dad has always been that guy that I looked up to and always wanted him to be proud of me.

"Let's go get a ring bro!" Zi yelled already running out the door.

Let's do this

______
~Nia💗