165. Cindy & I

Just a lil chapter for y'all. Sorry if it's shit.😘

Davi's POV

After a stressful day modelling I finally arrived home to find my mum alone watching a movie.

"Hey Ma!" I said making her turn around and smile at me.

"Hi baby, come sit." She patted a spot right next to her and I followed her instructions.

"How are you, I haven't seen you in like 2 weeks." She sighed.

"Yeah I came back from seeing my mum last week and I've been busy with work and Cindy all week." I said, leading me to the topic of Cindy and I.

"Mmm ok."

"Where is everyone?" I said leaning over to the coffee table and grabbed myself a handful of popcorn.

"Your dad went next door to talk to Bella, he took Stormi with him. Angel is with Grace, Gabi is either with Louis or Avery. And Zi is with his band." She explained to me making me nod my head.

"Cool. Anyway I wanted to tell you something." I said facing her way.

"Ok. What's up?" She asked pausing the movie.

"Well... Cindy and I have been, you know. Doing things lately... and erm she's been. Ugh fuck." I said and mum just looked at me really confused.

Y'all were expecting her to react badly with my language, but I'm 22.

"I'm not sure I understand." She said.

"Ugh, ok. Cindy may be pregnant." I blurted out. For the passed minutes mum didn't do anything she just froze.

"Are you guys sure?" She said finally coming out of her trance.

"I mean, I don't know. She has most of the symptoms." I shrugged.

"Go to a doctor and then come back telling me that I'm gonna have a grandchild." She said and went back to her movie and I just laughed.

And hour later dad came back and I offered to hold Stormi whilst he got changed.

Holding my baby sister in my arms made me think of what it would be like having a child of my own.

I kissed her cute chubby cheeks making her laugh which made me smile.

"I know for sure that you'll be a great father if it does turn out to be positive." Mum said smiling at me which made me feel really good about myself.

______
~Nia💗