106. Jealousy

Kylie's POV

"Hey baby, you ok?" I asked Angel walking into her bedroom and sitting on her bed.

For the past few weeks she'd been acting differently. I just thought that it was a phase but she's still acting this way.

"I'm fine." She mumbled picking on her finger nails which annoyed me.

"Stop that! And I know you're lying. Now I'll ask again, what's wrong?"

"I just," She sighed before carrying on "you and dad have been spending so much time with Stormi and I feel left out. Davi and Zi don't live here anymore. Gabi is always out. I just miss having my time with you guys. I kinda feel like you don't love me any-" I cut her off before she continued to speak again.

"Angel, never ever think that we don't love you. You're our daughter no matter what we will always love you so much. Stormi is still young, she needs us but that doesn't mean that we're forgetting you. I'm really sorry if you felt this way but you could have talked to me or your dad. You're still my and always gonna be my baby. I promise that things will get better." I said and she nodded. I opened my arms and she hugged me.

"Plus, your dad literally can't move so holding your little sister is the only thing he can do right now. Trust me, he's getting really bored of it." I said making her laugh.

"Thanks mum. I feel a lot better." She smiled.

"You're welcome. I've gotta go feed all your asses but after that we're going out. Just the two of us."

With that I headed downstairs to see Ney tickling Stormi making her laugh.

One of my biggest fears was that one of my kids became jealous of the other. And Angel telling me that made me feel so guilty.

______
~Nia💗