32. Carpool Karaoke

Neymar's POV

Today I was getting interviewed by James Corden, the carpool karaoke version.

I was excited. For the years living in the US I didn't really do many interviews but I would back in Brazil and in Europe.

"I really appreciate you helping me get to work man." James said.

"No worries!" I replied back.

"It really means a lot to me." He kept his eyes on the road.

"Let's listen to some music!" He beamed and I chuckled.

"Ok, let's do it."

He chose a track and pressed play and I groaned.

"Not this fuckers song." I joked when WDYM came on.

"Seems like you, Justin and Zayn have this love hate friendship." James laughed.

"Trust me, we hate each other with a passion. Nah I'm kidding their my guys, it's just a lot of banter." He nodded and started jamming out.

First you wanna go to the left then you wanna turn right

Wanna argue all day, making love all night

First you up and you're down and then between

Oh I really want to know

What do you mean, ooh

"So, explain your relationship with Kylie. How did you guys meet?" As the song ended James looked at me and asked.

"Well to start off, she was best friends with my two sisters. I had no clue that they knew each other." I said and James laughed at me.

"Didn't you see pictures of them together or something?" I shook my head and blush a little.

"It's just never crossed my mind. Until one night Bella invited me out with some of her friends Justin and Kylie. That was the first time we met."

"And how did that go?" He smirked.

"I did have a crush then. I was hitting on her a lot through social media. She had a boyfriend though so nothing really happened." He nodded.

"So when she broke up with her ex you two started hanging out a lot. Am I right?" I replied with a yes.

"Yep. After a while we got together, married and she gave me 4, I mean 3 kids." I sighed and closed my eyes. I reopened them and James gave me a sympathetic smile.

"You guys did well with those three. They seem to be very good kids."

"Yes they are, I'm very proud and blessed to have them."

After a while we stopped off at McDonald's to grab some food.

"So you're still in PSG, after years. You thinking of stopping football?"

"Not really, well not now anyway. As I've aged I don't feel like my body has gotten weaker. Maybe because I play a lot, I don't feel old at all. It is getting a bit tiring but I love my team and playing the sport." I said taking some French fries.