178. Birthday Girl

Neymar's POV

Today was the day of Stormi's birthday and the whole family from both sides came over to celebrate.

"It says 'happy birthday baby sister, love from your big brother, Davi'" Kylie read out the birthday card from my son.

"Where's my niece?" I turned around when I heard Justin's voice as he walked in with his kids and Zayn.

"Right here with Ky," I walked up to the guys and gave them a Bro hug.

"No Bella?" I asked. It's been a while since I've heard from my sister.

"The woman is driving me crazy. I think it's best that she didn't come." I nodded and turned around facing my nieces and nephews.

"Food and the rest is outside guys. Gabi and Angel are in the pool." I said to them and they ran out.

"Do you know where I put her bottle?" My wife asked me.

"Yes," I found it placed on the table behind her. "Here you go." She smiled and thanked me.

"Guys I can feed her and I'll bring her out after I'm done if you want." Zayn offered. Kylie and I both nodded and she passed our daughter to him.

We walked into the kitchen where no one was around. I noticed that Kylie wasn't looking as good today.

"What's wrong?" I wrapped my around around her waist from behind.

"Nothing." She sighed.

"Kylie, I know you're lying. Now tell me, what's wrong?" I said. She turned around and hugged me.

"I just glad everyone is here today. You know the kids. I feel really lonely some days when you're gone." She whispered.

"Well let's enjoy today. Also, I think it would be a great time to have our date very soon." I said making her nod and smile.

"Let's go."

We went into the backyard and there were most of the kids in the pool having fun. Some of the younger ones were on the bouncy castle.

I spotted Jason almost eating all the food, as per usual.

"Hey guys. This place looks amazing, you've done well." My mother in law came up to us.

"Thanks, we're glad with how it turned out." Kylie smiled giving her mum a hug.

"We'll caught up later." Kris said and went off to talk to another guest.

"Here the princess all fed." Zayn said with Stormi in his arms passing her over to me.

"Thanks Zayn," Kylie said.

"Well looks like it's time for the cake." Kylie yelled getting everyone's attention.

"Happy birthday to you..." we all chanted making Stormi giggle.

"Blow our the candles baby." I encourage my daughter. I will say she did try but then Zion stepped in a did it for her.

"I'm cutting the cake." Davi yelled.

"Only because you want to give yourself the biggest piece?" Angel scoffed.

After a while everyone got back to what they were doing. I was sat with my guys with my daughter on my lap.

"Hey dad." I turned to see Gabi.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"The others were wondering if Stormi could come in the pool with us." She said and I nodded.

"Just be careful which I know you will. Here." I passed Stormi over to her older sister and they walked off together.

"So you're leaving again?" Lewis asked me.

"Yeah in like 3 days. Got a match and then a couple of days until the World Cup." I said sighing. I really love my job, it's my passion. I just hate the thought of travelling so much when having a family.

"How does Ky feel about it?" Justin asked me.

"She doesn't know. Well, she's knows of it but I just haven't told her when it's all happening."

"Better do it now, you know how she gets." Zayn said and I slowly nodded my head.

Guess it will be on the night of our date.
______
~Nia💗