56. Stress

Kylie's POV

"Hey mum, are you ok? Where were you?" Davi asked me as soon as I walked in through the door.

"Oh I'm fine hun, i just when to the hospital. Nothing to worry about." I said smiling at him.

He walked towards me and gave me hug.

"Why? Are you sure everything is ok?" He asked with a worried tone of voice.

"I'm completely ok. I just went for my monthly check up." I lied. He nodded and made his way to the game room.

I walked up stairs past Zion's room to see him moving stuff around which confused me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He turned round facing me and smiled.

"I'm moving out." He said as if it was obvious.

"Wait what? We never talked about this?"

"Yes we did mum. We did about two weeks ago. The boys and i are all going to be living together. It's gonna be easier for us to write music and everything." Zion said making me sigh. All this stress is making forget about the lives of my children.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not in the right state of mind. Come to think of it, i do remember now. Let me know if you need any help." I smiled and was about to walk of until he called me back.

"Mum, I love you. Things will get better. We're in this together." He smiled and I copied the action.

"I love you too baby."

Eventually getting into my room sitting down on the bed. I let out I loud sigh.

My life feels so fucked up right now, also with the news I got today makes the situation worse.

I looked down at my stomach and rubbed it smiling not even realising that I was crying.

______
~Nia💗