68. Another Shot

Bella's POV

I was over at Kylie's house going to pick up the kids as they were there for the day and wanted me to pick them up, instead of Jason driving.

The things I do for them...

"They'll be down in 10, they're just sorting some things out." Kylie said making her way to the coach and took a deep breathe before breathing out.

"How are you doing?" I said sitting down.

"Not good." She said sighing.

"Maybe you should talk to him. You're carrying his baby Kylie, maybe he needs to be here more than you just dealing this all by yourself."

"I know, I'm just not ready." Thats all she's been saying. It's starting to annoy the shit out of me.

"Stop saying that. My brother has been working his ass off to prove to you how much sorry he is. I totally agree with that fact that he did you wrong. You're my best friend but he's my brother. I can't stand you too being like this, just give him another shot." I never knew I had so much to say until that moment.

"It's hard Bella. I'm trying, I really am. I need him back more than anything but I'm just scared." She slipped out a tear and I scooted over to her and gave her a hug.

"It's going to be ok, just give him a call." I said and smiled. She nodded her head and wiped her tears.

"Mum we're ready!" I heard Layla shout.

"Ok then, head into the car already. I'll be right out."

______
~Nia💗