170. Teen Drama

Jason's POV

I was in my bedroom alone on my phone when Zion barged in.

"What's up Jace?" He said jumped onto my bed which his arms behind his head smiling like an idiot making me laugh.

"Nothing much, how was tour?" I asked.

"It was great. Now tell me, I've missed a load of shit. What's been going on." He asked

"The Maliks." I said rolling me eyes.

"Lol."

"Stuff happened with Chloe and I and she took it out on the whole family. Faith got involved and everything just kicked off." I said making him chuckle.

"Girls. So what happened with you two?" He asked turning to his side playing with his phone.

"She just, changed I guess. I didn't like it so I told her about it and then she starts bitching off about our sisters then the family." I said sighing.

"She has some nerve. So now the girls are losing their shit and getting the whole world involved?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I said then let out a laugh when I realised what I said.

"My dad was a dumbass for naming y'all that." I said.

"I like it." He said

"You wanna be him." I said.

"Whatever, but I think the girls need to take it down a little." Zion said. To be honest he is right but then again I can't blame them.

What Faith and Chloe has said wasn't right at all.

"Enough of this how are you and Nia?" I said smirking at him.

"Ehhh, we're ok. I mean we haven't seen each other for a while but are meeting up later tonight." I said not sounding that happy.

"Did something happen?" I asked

"Forget it, let's go out somewhere." With that he stood up and starting walking out of my room making me follow.

On the way down the stairs we bumped into my mum.

"Hey boys, Zi it's great to see you back." She said smiling at us.

"You too aunt Bella. We're just heading off." He said and my mum nodded.

"She's such a bitch. Like how dare she-" Scarlett said getting cut off by me.

"How dare she what?" I asked and she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Nothing just talking to Avery." She said.

"You girls need to sort out your shit. Either block their asses or make up." Zion yelled as he fan out the door making me laugh.

"What he said. Byeeeee."

______
~Nia💗