30. Missing him

Neymar's POV

"Hey babe I- baby, are you ok?" I rushed over to my wife who was crying and I hugged her.

"I found some of his old stuff today and I just felt guilty. I haven't been to see him in ages. He must think that I'm a bad mother to him." Now this explains a lot. Kylie buried her head into my chest whilst I brushed her hair with my fingers.

"Meu amor, he doesn't think that of you. It's normal to miss him, there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I'm sure he's doing ok and he's watching all of us." I kissed her head.

"I just wish I could have done something to prevent it from happening. If i noticed earlier then maybe-" I cut her off.

"Kylie we've been through this. It's not your fault, it's nobody's. I don't want you to be blaming yourself. With help or not Lucca wasn't going to make it either way." Our son Lucca Da Silva. He passed away 3 years ago. He would have been turning 6 this year. He was diagnosed with a heart problem. The chances of him not making it at the time were very slim so we didn't worry as much but still wanted him to get better.

Unfortunately his condition got worse and he died in his sleep because his heart stopped.

The whole family was a wreck but it effected Kylie more than anyone else. Her and Lucca had this bond that was unbreakable.

She managed to get over his death some point last year but now and then she will break down.

That boy was so precious and he brightened up everyone's days. It was as if his goal was to make sure everyone had a smile on his face and I can say that he achieved it.

We named him after Davi, it was a coincidence because they were so a like.

"I redecorated his grave. The flowers were dying and plus he's getting older." She smiled slightly and I kissed her cheek.

"Everything will be ok babe. It's ok to miss him, I'm sure everyone else does." She nodded her head and sighed as we heard banging on the stair case. Probably being the kids.

"Ma, I saw your post. Are you ok?" Zion said as they all came in and hugged her.

Kylie slipped out a tear before speaking "I'm ok now that I have my family with me." She turned towards me and smiled. I did the same thing and mouthed "I love you."

"Can we all go and visit him?"

"We should do something on his birthday."

Angel and Gabi spoke up trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm sure we'll be able to do both of those ideas." I said agreeing with them.

"We love you Lucca." Davi looked up whispering but loud enough for all of us on the room to hear.

I love my family. We're always there for each other.

______
~Nia💗