4. OVER PT 2

*A lot of you have been really confused from the first chapter. I did a part 2 to explain some things. Not edited*

17 years go

Neymar's POV

"So you seriously want a divorce?" Justin said chuckling. I was over at his and Bella's house whilst she was with Kylie.

"Yes, how many times have you had to ask?" I sighed frustratedly.

"I'm just making sure you're making the right decision. This isn't like you Ney, I know that you love Kylie so tell me what's up," he looked at me then paused for a minute. "Wait, are you cheating on her!" He gasped in shock. I quick shot up my head at his direction and said nothing.

"You are aren't you?"

"No, I'm not. It just that-"

"It's just nothing. You don't have a clear explanation as to why you want this. As I've been told this was all on you for starting all of this shit. You're literally like my brother but I also see Ky as my little sister and I hate to see her getting hurt. I don't think you realise what's going on because you're not using your brain. Do you have any idea how your wife is coping with your children? Until you give us all a true reason as to why you think it's not going to work anymore then I'm not letting you do it because I know you'll wake up and regret this all." He raised his voice then took a deep breathe and stood up. "I'm going to get another drink." And he walked out of the living room to the kitchen.

I took that to think about everything. Was I really making a big mistake? I kinda knew that this wasn't my heart telling me what to do. I lowered my head and covered it with my two hands. Why did all of this start in the first place? Oh, because of me being selfish.

6 months later

(Still Ney's POV)

6 months later and things got worse. I moved out, well not completely but I just 'needed my space' more like I gave Kylie the space she needed. I decided that I really wanted to go along with the divorce. Not many people understood why but went with it.

The kids. I could tell that they were so confused. Not seeing me around was harder for them especially Caleb and Gabi. Davi seemed to be used to it since his mum and I aren't together even though I could tell that he was kinda broken.

Today is the where me and Kylie sign the papers and are done with each other. I have been counting down the days but I now don't seem to feel great about it.

"Last chance to back out of this you two. Are we still going a head with this?" My lawyer asked both me and Kylie.  (A/n I have no clue how this works so idk if it's a lawyer on not. Bear with me please) All Kylie did was look at me with any hope that I may change my mind but I just shook my  and she turned away from me and agreed as well.

My lawyer passes us the papers and I read through everything. I looked up to see my lawyer walking out of this room and Kylie shedding a tear. She got out her pen and was hesitantly about to sign.

"Wait, stop!"I called out and she dropped her pen and looked at me with a confused face.

"I thought you loved me, why are you signing this shit?" I said not able to form my words.

"That's the whole point. I'm doing this because I do love you. Unfortunately you don't feel for me anymore, I'm doing this because it's the only way you'll be happy and because I love you." She whispered.

"I don't want you to." I mumbled and walked over to her and crouched down beside her.

"What are you talking about?" She scoffed. I placed both of my hands on the sides of her face.

"I'm sorry I really am. I took it too far, we could have just worked it out like we always do. It wasn't me thinking at all, everyone had been trying to make me realise but everything just clicked right now. Right now when you were about to sign the paper, the thought of losing you forever." I sobbed and she brought me into a hug.

"Ney, you'd never lose me. You know that." She stroked by back. We released from the hug and I wiped my eyes and looked at her.

"I love you Kylie, I'm never going to pull a stunt like that ever again." I smiled at her.

"Boy, you better not cause you won't be getting that easily from me next time." She giggled.

"There will be no next time baby." That's when I kissed her and everything in me came rushing back. She's what makes me me. She was all that I needed all a long.

My Queen.

Present Day

Kylie's POV

It was late in the evening and Ney and I were having a chilled movie night whilst the kids were having a sleep over with the Bieber and Malik kids in our guest house that was put in our backyard.

I rested by head on the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I love you, I love you so much baby and I'm never ever going to lose you again." He whispered in my ear.

______
~Nia💗