Chapter 15

Third pov

Y/n was talking with her old and new friends, until class started and everyone had to be silent. "Okay class I have a very special announcement to make. We will be going to holding a talent show, all of you will participate.  It can be a group or solo, please hurry and start preparing." The teacher said. Y/n, wolfie and her friends were going to be a group, but as they told the teacher someone shouted out, "Hey look the nerds are teaming up. Like they would have a chance of winning!" Everyone, except the teacher and them, laughed at the group. They looked down, but Wolfie just glared at them for laughing. The teacher then silence yheclass and told everyone that they had lunch detention, execpt the ones who didnt laugh.  After awhile, lunch came along, but the ones without lunch detention went to the dance hall to practice the routine.  "Okay.....what are we doing?" Wolfie asked and Y/n said yhey were going to practice for the talent show.

Y/n pov

We practice the Unit dance, "My Turn", since it had a boy and girl part to it. Although, now I think about it, wont our parents come and that our parents are Idols too.  Thinking that I asked, "Hey guys, our parents are comming right? Umm...how will people think if Big Idols come to talent show for there kids?" They all nodded and thought for awhile and Kimi then said, "Well that is when we reveal ourselves to everyone." We nodded and kept on practicing.  After awhile, we stopped and ate something because we were hungry and lunch was almost over. After that, the day went on and the other kids were practicing their routine for the talent show.

Third pov

The day was finished and Y/n walked outside with Wolfie and the others. "Welp see y'all tomorrow. Don't forget to practice." Y/n said and waved goodbye to her friends. J-hope and Jimin were the ones to pick them two up, but before they could get out, Y/n and Eolfie were already inside. J-Hope closed the door and asked about their day today. "It was good I made more friends and we are going to have a talent show. Are appas comming to watch us?" Y/n said and asked the two males that were thinking. "Well of course. We will love to see our little girl and her friends dancing and singing. I also can't wait to see you baby boy."  J-hope said, but whisper the last part to only Wolfie could hear. Wolfie blushed and transformed into his 23 year old self to say, "When we go home Jimin you take Y/n in the house while I talk to Hoseok. " Jimin knew what he met and nodded, while Hoseok gulped. Y/n was listening to music and looking out the window as the scenery changes. They stopped by the grocery store to pick up a few things for Jin, but they just got the stuff and more. As in snacks, drinks, food and more food. The cart was full and they needed a pack of water, so they needed another cart for that. You can say the cashier looked at them crazy, but didn't question it because she recognized them. "Your total is $250.50." She said trying not to stutter, but she was nicer then her co-worker. Her co-worker was trying to flirt with them, even Wolfie. "Miss can you please stop. You are making my appas and Uncle uncomfortable. " Y/n said and the co-worker lady said in whisper voice, "Shut it brat." Y/n started to tear up and the three gave the money and left the place. Jimin took the groceries and Y/n to the car while Hoseok and Wolfie go talk with the manager of the place. Jimin calmed down Y/n and waited for the others to return. They got back and told them that they can have 50% off for a year when they shop, plus the girl got fired. They went home and the others asked why they took long. "Before we get into that Jimin take Y/n to her room, so she can calmed down and sleep for awhile." Wolfie said and Jimin nodded taking Y/n to her room. Hoseok asked for the rest of the clueless members to come to the table to talk. "So basically, we went to the grocery store,  got the stuff and more. Then went to the cash register, paid for the groceries and that was when the bag girl  was flirting and said to Y/n 'shut it brat'. So that is why she is in the room now calming with Jimin and Jin." Hoseok said, the others were furious, but also confused until they looked around to see Jin had left to the room.

RM pov

After listening to Hoseok explain what happened, we were all angry and went to Y/n room to see how everything was going. Before going in we all calmed down and went inside, so if she is awake we won't scared her. We all went in quietly and saw Jin and Jimin singing her to sleep. "How is she?" Jungkook asked in a whisper tone of course, because we rather not wake up our sleeping angel. Jin sighed and said she was fine, but has a possibility of having a nightmare tonight because of that. "Okay lets get dinner ready and let her rest for awhile." Jin hyung said, but Taehyung volunteer to stay with Y/n, just in case she does have a nightmare. We left the room and went about our evening, but im glad Y/n was asleep, because these horny fuckers are slightly loud as fucking can get. I sighed and went to see if Jin needed help, but sadly I was told to go waitin the living room. After awhile, the fucking finally stopped, but was now followed by a scream and cry from Y/n room. We rushed in there, but I had to send Hoseok back to put a shirt and pants on before coming in. He left and we went in, but we saw that the window was open and everything was a mess. We saw V and Y/n huddledin a corner scared and crying, well V wasnt, he was scared. He comfort Y/n, but gave her to Jin, because he wantwd to calm her down faster.
"What happened?" I asked, but before V could answer, something or someone came in.

*As promise i will update, more often until i can. I will be finishing the boy version sooner or later and I was wondering, should I do another book, but Jungkook x BTS?"