Chapter 5

Y/n pov

I woke up to the light that shines in my room. It means that it was morning. " Oh look who is awake. How are you baby", someone asked. I turned towards the sound. It was Namjoon appa. "Good morning appa", i said still half asleep. Namjoon appa came and went to pick me up and help me with my morning routine. After that  Jin appa had a surprise for me and said that i will be going to school, but online. I asked why and he said, "because we are going on tour and we want to you to be with us." I was excited. After breakfast, i went to change. We went to the studio and i went to my corner and was on the laptop Jin appa gave me and it was already loged in. Namjoon appa came to me and went to the website and it was an IQ test website. I then asked," why am i taking an iq test?" He then answered, " we want to know what your iq score is." I was okay with it. We got in and i took my IQ test.

Time skip to after the results. You scored high

Bts pov

We couldnt believe our eyes.  She got a high score on the IQ test. "Well looks like i dont need to go to school now. Right?", Y/n said. "Yep, you dont need to.", Rap Monster said. "Okay now i want to know. HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?", Taehyung said. "Well in Japan my dad would send tutors in from around the world to help me study. I didnt like it at first, but i got used to it. So i have a higher intelligence!♡", Y/n said. We couldn't believe it, but her real father is the priminister, so i guess that made sense in some way. "Okay with that settle we can go on tour no problem.", Suga said. "Okay!", we all said.

Y/n pov

I was happy that i didnt need to go to school. To be honest when my mother was still alive, she was cheering me on with my studies. I loved her so much. I couldn't believe that she was gone. Here is my mothers story. Before she married my father, her name was,  [your mother name].  She was a priestess of a village, but soon that changed. She was sent to live with her grandmother in Tokyo. She didn't like school that much, but that's  where she met my father. Anyway they fell in love and started dating. My father was egared to be priminister, so he can keep things in order. After years later, they had me and my father was priminister. It was so happy back then, but now that my mother is dead, everything changed. I am happy that BTS was my new appas, but i do miss my old father. I wonder what he is doing now.

Your real father pov

So she is now out of my sight. Good riddens. "Sir, may i come in?", said one of my guards. "You may come in", i said. I then asked, "what is it that you want?" There was silents and then, "Sir, your daughter is all over the news and internet", he said. I was shocked to hear this. "How can she be everywhere!?", i thought. "How can this happen?", i asked him. "Well apperantly she is adopted by thus band name BTS, from South Korea. I couldn't believe this. I guess this is the way it is now. She is long gone now and that makes me happy. "Thank you i would like to see more about this on my own", i said. He left and i looked into it. I didn't see any hate comments on her. I couldn't believe that they like her. I looked at there schedule tour and two of them were here in Japan. Geez, i can't stop this because they bring money into the economy. I decided to let them do there concerts, but i do not want to see them.

Y/n pov

Me and my appas were getting ready for the tour. I asked where the first concert was and they said here in Korea and then Japan. After my appas said that i was scared. I didn't want to go to Japan, but it was for my appas. I had to put a strong face on. I just smiled and we got everything packed.

I know this is short im sorry. I will be updating slowly, because of writers block. Hope you like the story.