Chapter 8

Y/n pov

They put me in a cell or somewhat like a cell. I lay there about to fall asleep, but apparently it was dinner time. The man gave me some rice and kimchi. I ate it, but as I ate it the man said, "I'm sorry, I know my dad is messed up, but I will try to get you out of here. I promise.". I was shocked to hear, but I looked into his eyes and it said the truth. I nodded and i soon fell asleep to him sleeping. Before i slept he said his name. His name was Lee Daewhi.

Daewhi pov

As i sang the girl to sleep, i notice that my father and his men have fallen asleep as well. This was the perfect time to sneak her out. I carried her and ran fast. I finally got to a hotel, but before i went in i got rid of every tracking device that was on both of us. After that, i went in and saw one of her appas. He turned my way and ran towards me fast.

Jung kook pov

I woke up to early and went to the lobby, so i can ask them if they had a hot spring. As i was in the lobby someone ran inside with a girl in his hands. That girl looks like  y/n, but i wasn't mistaken, it was her. I ran towards him and i took a closer look at the girl and it was her no doubt about it, but who's the boy. "who are you and why do you have y/n with you!?", i asked angrily. "okay okay first off im Lee Daewhi and second off i would like to talk to all of her appas.", he answered. I called the others awake and we all headed to the priminister house. We let y/n  sleep on wolfie's arms. "okay here is what happened, my father wanted money so  bad that he thought that this would be the solution, but i was against it and he didn't care. To be honest, my mother was the one who plot this. She is as money crazy as my father. She planed everything out, except this part. I didn't want to see anyone killed, so i decided to get y/n and take her to you. ", he explained. At least we know he has nothing to do with this, but we didn't let our guard  down on the fact. "Okay so,  now what?", i said. "i guess i should go back before something happens.", he said. Is he crazy, he can't go back there. "Hey, instead why not stay here with us and help plan this.", J-Hope hyung said. To be honest its true. He could get killed himself. I looked at Namjoon hyung and he nodded. " we don't mind looking after you, for awhile.", i said. Daewhi looked up at me and didn't know what to say. Before he could say anything y/n started waking up.

Y/n pov
I heard people talking and decided to wake up. When i did i was tackled with hugs and kisses. "Y/n!!! We are sooo, glad you are okay!!❤❤", i hear a lot of people say. As I woke up, the surrounding became clearer now. i was embraced by my appas and I saw Daewhi oppa. Wait....WHAT!!! How am I here? Did Daewhi rescued me when i fell asleep? "Appas how am i here ? Daewhi did you save me from the bad guys?"I asked with so many questions. "Okay, okay we will explain everything to you,but after we eat we are hungry and you need to wash up.", Jin appa said. I nodded, but I was still confused about what is going on. I had wolfie lead me to my room and once we got there I asked him to explain everything to me. " Okay, so basically, Daewhi dad was behind this, but his mother was the real mastermind, since his mother was obsess with money, the father thought kidnapping a famous kid would resolve the money obsess wife. But they didn't know Daewhi was listening in and once he knew the reason he returned you to us. Now that I answered your questions. Can you answered mine?" he explained/asked. i nodded and he asked, " Okay. what would you call this feeling, when your heartbeats fast for someone, but you don't know why either?." i chuckled and said, " what you are feeling is love." After that, i went to shower.

Wolfie  Pov

Y/n told me what that feeling was when I was with feeling towards J-Hope. I couldn't believe that I was feeling love towards him and that i fell for him when i first saw him. Well at least the saying," Love at first sight", is true. i decided to transform into my wolf form and guard Y/n for now. 

Y/n pov

After my shower, I changed and headed down to the dining room.  When I got there my appas and Daewhi were already eating. Before i went to them I called Wrath to do the dummy switch even though she knew i was already safe. She did, so and went back to sleep. "Y/n- ah over here!", J-Hope appa said. "Okay!!!", i screamed back. I smiled and ran to them, but that's when a group of girls came and asked my appas for autographs. My appas said sure and I, of course, was just sitting down on my chair eating the breakfast that my appas ordered for me. One of the fan girls saw me and asked me if she could take a picture with me and i said sure. After that, we returned to eating. Jin appa or should i say jin eomma feed me my food and it was delicious. I smiled and laughed Along with them. I just hope this plan works.

I am soooooooo sorry for not updating. Alot has happened, school, friends and more. Hope you like this.