Chapter 4

Previously

We saw...

Suga pov
We saw that y/n was crying and hyperventilating from a nightmare.

Y/n pov
" leave. I dont care for you, you should have died." " run away i dont care" .
I then woke up and started crying. I couldn't stop crying. I was crying so much that i didnt realized that my appas were coming in my room. I then felt someone hug me. It was kookie appa. "Shhh its okay, we are here." He said in comforting words. "Y/n-ah it will be okay" Jin appa said. I calmed down a liitle and Suga appa then came beside me and hugged me and kookie appa. "Hey it is going to be okay. We wont leave you and no one is going to take you away." He said. I then fell asleep.

Jungkook pov

"She is asleep, so who is going to sleep here to keep her safe." I asked and eveyone raised there hands. "Of course" okay thats settled. " since i can't actually move someone else go get blankets and pillows." I said. " I'll go get them." Jimin said. After a while me and Suga hyung layed down with y/n in our arms. We all got settle in her room and suga and i slept.

Y/n pov
I woke up to clicks and it was my appas. "Appas why are you in my room." I said in a tired voice. "We are here to wake you up. Also get you breakfast." Jin appa. I then nodded and J-hope appa helped me with my morning routine. We went downstairs and ate breakfast with the other appas. After that they went to go change for some event. "Jimin appa, why are you dress like that?" I asked. "Today is the concert we are performing." He answered. "A concert, REALLY!!" I said excitedly. "Yep and there is a suprise for you to." He said. "What suprise appa." I asked and he said," you will know when we get there." I pouted and the other appas were done changing and we headed to the van. There was a black car seat for me near the window. Namjoon appa buckled me in my new car seat and the driver drove to the concert site. We got there and a lot of fans were there surrounding the van. I felt scared and i tugged on Suga appa. He saw and signal me it was okay. We finally got to the parking area. There bang-pd hyung was there waiting for us. We got out and went inside the dressing room. Once we got there i sat down on the black sofa and played with my phone. Just then one of the makeup artist unnies came up to me and put a little bit of makeup on. " um why are you putting makeup on me?" I asked her, she then said " i need to because of  your suprise." Oh thats right the suprised that my appas told me about. After some time she finished and i opened my eyes to see that it was only me and her. I started to panick and call out my appas. "Appa! Appa! Where are you!!" Then the makeup artist unnie tried to calm me down and take me to wear my appas are. We finally reached the stage area and they were already on stage. After a song end, kookie appa came and get me to go on stage. I was panicking and swarming around. I then stop when i heard there fans (ARMY) scream. I was now on stage with my appas. Kookie appa then put me down and i ran behind him. Then V appa went to me and said, " dont worry they wont hurt you okay." i then calmed down and V appa carried me with a mic in his free hand. Namjoon appa then spoke, " this is y/n and she is our new daughter." That was when the fans were screaming. I was startled and hid my face in V appa neck. "awww its okay they won't hurt you." V appa said. I then turn to them and V appa said, " do you want to introduce yourself ? ". I nodded and said, " hello my name is Y/n and im 6 years old. Hope we can be friends." Once i was done they all went awww. I giggled and then the music started.

Time skip to home

J-hope pov

We finally got home and y/n was already asleep. I put her to bed and made sure she was sleeping. I then walked into my room and fell asleep.

Jin pov

We got home and i went straight to my room and went online to see some schools for y/n. I found some and i wrote them down. After that i checked up on y/n and saw she was asleep. I smiled and closed the door slowly and went to my room and sleep.

Namjoon pov

We got home and i was in my room. I produced some songs and went to check on y/n. After that i went back to my room and sleep.

Suga pov

I checjed on y/n and went back to my room. I fell asleep right away on my bed. [Suga being Suga]

Jimin pov

I checked in on y/n and went to my room and listen to music.

Taehyung pov

I checked on y/n and she was stirring around. I stayed beside her until she stopped, but i fell asleep next to her. ^_^

Jungkook pov

I went to check y/n and found Tae next to her sleeping. I went on the other side to see y/n face with tears.  I layed down next to her and i fell asleep.

Ugh finally. Sorry its short.  I hope you like it