Chapter 11

Third pov

 BTS was starting to wake up the next morning, but when they did Y/n was missing. They sprung up and ran out of the room as fast as they can, just to find Y/n cooking. "Morning appas. Breakfast will be done soon." She said and Jin said, "Y/n-ssi, please wake me up. You are still not better." She apologizes and Jin went to go help her with the last dish. The others went to go freshen up. Jin had told Y/n to go freshen up as well, because they had a surprise for her. She went to go get freshen up and when she did the others came out.  "So we are going to tell her that she will be going to school?" Suga said and Jin nodded. That was when Y/n came out of the restroom and approached her appas. "Appas. What is the surprise?" she asked and they said, "You are going to school!" and Y/n dropped her jaw and said, "I thought I wasn't going to school!" "Now Y/n-ssi . Don't yell and that was the plan until high school, but you need to make some friends your own age." Jimin said and she just pouted and asked when she starts and they said next year. Y/n nodded and went to eat her breakfast. The others followed and started to be lively again.  After a while, Y/n was sent to her room so that she can get some rest, since she still has a little fever. The others were getting ready to go to their schedules and of course they didn't want Y/n to be at home alone, sooo they called Julie to come and take care of her. They then heard a knock at the door and it was Julie who said, "Where is Y/n?" and J-Hope showed her the way to the room. She saw Y/n and Wolfie there sleeping on the bed. Julie then whisper to J-Hope, "I see you found her dog. Glad you found him. And don't worry I will take care of her." and he nodded while closing the door. They walked back and it was time for them to leave soon, so Jin told Julie about Y/n having a fever. Julie understood and knew exactly what to do, since this wasn't the first time Y/n had a fever.  They left and Julie was just going to watch some television for a while or at least until she gets bored.

Julie pov

I was watching  some television when I heard Y/n crying very loudly, so I can to her room. When I got there, she was a crying mess, but she would always be one every time she has a fever. "Y/n-ssi, calm down. It is okay, because I'm here." I said and she looked up and me and said, " Ju-Julie unnie." I hugged her tight and said calming words to her. After a while, she had calmed down and asked, "Unnie, why are you here? Where are my appas?" "They are at their schedules and they called me to take care of you." I said and she nodded. I asked if she was hungry and she nodded. I told her to freshen up while I go prepare something for us to eat. I looked through there kitchen and there wasn't much, but there was a lot of drinks. Well look who is going shopping for them. Sigh, I went to go tell Y/n to get dressed and that we are going out. She said okay and went to change her clothes and I went to wait with Wolfie in the living room.

Y/n pov

I went to go change my clothes since Julie unnie told me that we were going out to buy food. To be honest eat I am happy that she is here with me because I missed her so much. After I got dressed, I went to the living room where Julie and Wolfie were waiting. "Okay I am ready to go." I said and Julie nodded. Wolfie wanted to come as well, but I told him that he is too big and that he should stay here with the other pets that we have. Plus I want to spend time with my Unnie all by ourselves. We left Wolfie there and called a taxi to drop us off at the grocery store. We talked and talked about what has happened in life and I told her what happened in Japan during the world tour. "OMG are you okay and do you want me to stay with you ?" She said and I reply, "No thanks Unnie I am fine and besides I have Wolfie and my appas with me. Plus you need to take care of the orphange." She pouted and understood what I met. We finally got to the grocery store and Unnie played for the taxi ride. Although, she said that we should eat first and then shop for food. She and I went to a cafe nearby, but when we walked in some girls had noticed me and shrieked. We both looked down and just went to a table to sit. The waiter came up to us and gave us two menus. He asked what drinks we wanted and I just wanted water while Julie asked for a cappuccino. He nodded and went to go get our drinks. We looked through the menu and I already know what I want, which was tteokbokki with cheese. "Unnie what do you want?" I asked her and she answered with, "fried chicken and you" i poimted to the tteokbokki with cheese. She chuckled and nodded, but was stopped when a random girl came up to me and asked, "Umm are you Y/n? You know the daughter of BTS." And i nodded. She squealed and handed me something with Jimin appas name on it. "Can you give this to Jimin oppa and can i take a picture with you?" She sasked and i gladly nodded and we asked Julie unnie to take the picture. The girl left and we continued with our conversation. The waiter came with our drinks and asked what we wanted to eat. Julie told him and he went to go put in our order.  We then talked and talked until the food was here. Julie told me to be careful since the food is hot and the cheese was melting over the tin container that it was in.

Third pov

Both of them ate and talked, while other customers stared at them and ate as well. They stopped when they heard the door bell ring and turned to the door just to see a group of people with cameras in hand. Julie turn her attention to the door and saw her friends standing their doing their vlogs.  "Hey guys! Over here!" she said, which capture the attention of everyone in the café. They smiled and walked over to Y/n and Julie, but Y/n looked down when they came over to them. "Aw is this Y/n? hello my name is Joan and these are my friends, Edward, Coco, Tina, Jae and Alex." Joan said and the others said hi or hello. "Hello. My name is Y/n. Nice to meet you." Y/n said and looked up to them. They smiled and asked Julie if they can eat as well with them. She nodded and they just asked the waiter to give them drinks and just ate what was there. The place gave them a big serving so it was a good thing that Julies' friends came on time because Y/n and Julie knew they weren't going to finish it. After they ate all the food, Julie said that they were going grocery shopping and if they wanted to come along. They said sure and went with them and Alex paid for the meal this time.  They walked back to the Grocery store and went to buy food and snacks.

(Meanwhile)

J-Hope pov

Me and the guys finally finished our schedule, but later we had to practice , so we just decided to go home and see what we have to eat.  When we got home, we didn't see Julie here, so Jin went to see if Y/n was here, but she wasn't. Before we started to freak out, Wolfie came out and said, "They went grocery shopping. I wanted to go but I was rejected." and just looked down. I went and rubbed his head and said tanks for telling us.  We all decided to just relax and freshen up until practice time came along. Me and Jimin were just watching some tv, while the others went to either take a shower or just plain out sleep, *Cough Yoongi cough*. Anyways, we were watching Simply Kpop and one of the songs came on and it was catchy. I think it was CocoSori new song, "Mi Amour" , and the outfits were cute. After awhile, we heard the door open and it reviled Y/n and Julie with bags in hand. "Welcome home you two." Namjoon said and they said hi. Me, RM and Jin went to help them with the bags. It was filled with food, snacks and drinks that will last us at least two weeks or more. Jin then asked, "You guys bought all this?" and they nodded. "How can we repay you Julie?" RM asked and she replied with, "How about taking good care of this little one?", she pointed to Y/n who looks half asleep. We chuckled and I took Y/n to her room so she can sleep at ease. After putting her to bed for her nap, I went back to the living room and the smell of Jin's cooking filled the air. We all were hungry and the smell was not helping us ease our hunger. "Well I have to go back to the orphanage." Julie said and we all said our goodbyes. Wolfie escorted her out, so that she doesn't get attacked by some weird stranger. I for one wanted to eat as fast as we can, so I went to help Jin to make the food.

Wolfie Pov

I was escorting Julie out and she asked, "Wolfie, How is it being a magical creature?" "It is good, but the sad part is that it is lonely when you can't be with the one you want. We Spirits can live for a long time and when we fall in love with someone not like us. We can't be with them forever." I said and she hummed a response. "Well just wait and see what happens." she said and got into the cab. I nodded and barked a goodbye to her, but after the cab was out of sight, Wrath appeared and said, "Well wolf boy. You are right, but not all spirits are like that. Take me for example, because I can just make the one that I love and turn them into what I am. Which is a vampire. I am a Servamp after all ." I looked at her and said, "Typical vampire. Arrogant as always I see. Well at least I was honest." She hmph and vanish. I ran back to the room and I smelled amazing food. I turned into my human form, but I made sure that I wasn't seen by the cameras and humans. I walked up to the door and opened it, but I saw the members eating the food and they turned to me. "Yo. What's up?"I asked and J- Hope handed me a plate, while saying, "Come have some food before we eat it all." I nodded and grab some food, but instead of sitting at the dinning table I sat in the living room. As I ate I felt like someone staring at me, so I turned to the source and it was the members staring at me. "Um...Why are you staring at me?" I asked and Jin said, "Why aren't you eating here with us?" and I replied with, "Because there is not enough room. Plus I like to eat by myself." After I said that, the sunshine line came and grabbed me and my plate of food to the dinner table. I maybe strong, but when it comes to a sudden attack like this, I am helpless. "From now on, you are eating with us." J-Hope said and I wanted to argue back, but the members started to talk amongst themselves. I just gave up and ate in silence, but I sense something with Y/n. Her powers are awakening soon, so I have to get the ear cuff amulet to control the power.