Chapter 3

Your pov

It was morning and i woke up to one of my appas shaking me. It was kookie appa. "Hey its time to wake up bunny" he said and i refused at first, then he said " Astro and Got7 is coming any minute." In his agyeo. I woke up and he giggled. I went to finish my routine and kookie appa saw that i only had two pairs of clothing and one pair of shoes. I picked the one i didnt wear yet and changed into it. Kookie appa carried me downstairs and we saw that the other appas are already there. He put me in the empty chair next to him and we all started to eat. We had pancakes and some eggs and juice. " so do you want to tell us about your nightmare last night y/n?" Said namjoon appa. " yes, i did make a promise." I answered. "My nightmare was about my father abusing me and accusing me of my mother's death." I said looking down. All of them were silent. " y/n do you want to tell us more about you?" Jimin appa said. I nodded because I can't keep this secret forever. " I am originally from Japan. My real father is the priminister of Japan. We were happy, but my mother died because of a car accident. After that my father started to abuse me. Once I had enough i ran away. I asked the airport to take me to South Korea and they did. The police were there and they took me to the orphanage and two years later I'm here with you all." They all went silent. After hearing that I was sad to, but I then said " But I'm glad that you guys are my appas. I LOVE YOU." They all smiled and we continue breakfast.

Suga pov

I was furious when i heard that. " i cant believe that her father did that to her for something she didnt do." I said in my head. Then we heard y/n speak again about her loving us. I started to cool down after hearing that. We were all done and everyone was dressed. We waited for Astro and Got7. Thats when we heard y/n going to the restroom. I started to say " so after hearing what she said, what do you guys think, because im furious to hear that." " yeah, she didnt need to deserve that treatment  for something she didnt even do." Namjoon said. " okay lets stop talking about it or else it would upset y/n." Jin hyung said. We heard the restroom door open and y/n walked towards us with a smile. She looks so cute.

Your pov
I walked out of the restroom and i went to sit down between the hyung line and the makanae line. We waited and waited and finally they were here. Jin hyung opened the door and Astro was the first ones to arrive and they said that Got7 would meet us at the beach. When they saw me they ran towards me and i was shocked, so i ran behind V appa. " hey you guys scared her, be calm and introduce yourselves first." Said v appa. " sorry, anywho hello we are Astro." They said. " hi my name is JinJin and im the leader and rapper." Said the blond hair. " hi im rocky and im the rapper." Said the brunette. " hi im MJ and im the vocalist and the oldest." Said the other brunette. " hi im enuwoo and im also the vocalist."  Said the raven hair color. " hi im Sanha and im the youngest and the main vocalist." Said the red hair. " hi im Moonbin and im the vocalist." Said the dark brown said. I was jumping inside because i get to see them in real life. " hi my name is y/n and im 6 years old." I said shly. "Awww" thay all said especially my appas. " hey we should go to the mall near the beach and buy some stuff. " said jin appa. "Okay!" We all said. We got out and there was a van that could fit all of us except for one person. They all went in and i decied to sit on jimin appa lap. "Um i dont have a swimsuit appa." I said. "We know, and thats why we are taking you to the mall near the beach and buying you some." Jimin appa said. We got to the mall and we went in a swimsuit store and vot out while we did that Jin appa went to go get food and we left. "Good thing we got here early no one found out." I thought.
We went to go change and jimin appa helped me het into a one piece suit that had cute stars on it and said dreams.

Jimin pov

" appa can you help me?" Said y/n. " sure let me get into my swim trunks and t-shirt." I said. " okay" said y/n. "Yes i get to help y/n with her swimsuit." I thought. I finished changing and went to help y/n change. As i went to help y/n change. Someone stoped me and it was Jin hyung. " did you need something hyung?" I asjed and he said " where are you going?". " im going to help y/n change." I answered. "Oh okay" he said going to change. " that was weird, but i see y/n." I thought. " okay lets get you changed." I said to y/n. We got her change and everyone was outside waiting for us.

BTS AND ASTROS pov

AWWW she looks so cute!!!!!!

Your pov
We went to the beach to meet up with Got7. We saw them and they came towards us. I was walking beside Kookie appa and Moonbin oppa. We saw Got7 and they introduce themselves. Kookie appa carried me near the ocean and we played around.  He then asked me " Bunny, what do you want to do next?" I answered " um how about building a sand castle." " thats sounds great." He said. As me and appa build the sandcastle Jin appa, MJ oppa and Mark oppa called everyone to eat. We sat down and we started eatting. After we ate, got7 had to leave early so we said our goodbyes. I wanted to collect some seashells as a suviner. I saw a very beautiful shell that was white with black stripes. I picked it up and put it in my bag. I then remember that  father and mother use to take me to a beach like this back in Japan. As i was in deep thought it was time to go. I finally snapped out of it when i heard namjoon appa calling me. I ran to him and he lifted me up.  We all got into the car and i decided to sit on Suga appa lap.

*Time skip to when you dropped off ASTRO and now at home where you are already asleep. *

Suga pov

I tucked y/n in after changing her clothes to pajamas. I walked down to the living room and i saw that everyone was there disscusing about y/n. "What are you guys talking about" i asked. "Oh we were talking about y/n school plans and the concert where we will introduce her to ARMY." Namjoon said.  "Oh so what about her school plan." I asked. " we were thinking about her taking an iq test tomorrow so that we can know her intelligence." Jin hyung said.  " why she is just a kid and why tomorrow " jungkook asked. " well she speaks fluently in korean even though she is from Japan and she is smarter then you think." Said namjoon. "And tomorrow we have another day off right?" I asked ." Yeah we do " said j-hope. "Alright if that is the end. Then goodnight im going to bed." I said tiredly. Thats when we heard a scream coming from y/n room. We all rushed to her and we saw.......

A/n

Sorry that updating is slow but i have been getting some inspiration from other stories. And yes this chapter hangs on a cliff hanger.