Chapter 12

*I finally out of hiatus and got some new ideas for this story and the others.*

Y/n pov

I woke up the next morning and I felt better than ever, but as I get out of my bed, Wolfie was on me and I was asking him to get off, but he looked at me with puppy eyes, so I knew that he wanted to say something. "Okay what is wrong?" I asked and he said, "Its that time of month...and I ran out of pills." I nodded and called J-Hope appa in here, because I knew something that he didn't. When Hoppie appa arrived he asked what was wrong and I told him that Wolfie needed to talk with him privately in his room. He nodded and took Wolfie to his room and Wolfie looked pissed at me and I just laughed it off. Now I can do my morning routine in peace, but I'm putting headphones on just incase.

J-Hope pov

I took Wolfie to my room and he looks like he is in pain. "You okay?" I asked and he just nodded, but do you think im that oblivious. I sighed and said, "Are you sure? Because you are starting to heat up." And he just gave up and told me everything. I nodded and asked, "How old are you?" "Im 23" he said, "Okay looks like you are the right age, so that mrans we coukd do it." I said and he blushed even more and said, "I-I ddont kknow. I-I m-mean Y/n is here." I chuckled and leaned in on him for a kiss
.

.

.

.

.
"YO J-HOPE GIVE THESE TO WOLFIE", Suga shouted and before he came through the door, we backed away startled and he opened the door and threw me a pill bottle. It said heat pills for Wolfie, so i showed him the bottle and he jumped to me. I gave him the bottle and he took a few and drank some water i gave him. Although, I am pissed at Suga for being a c---blocker and Wolfie fell asleep. I silently chuckled and put him on my bed. I went outside and headed to the dinning room to eat, but  RM said that we had a free day, so i went back and layed down next to Wolfie and fell asleep.

Jimin pov

I walked into me and J-Hope room and what I saw was priceless and precious. Wolfie and J-Hope were sleeping together, so I did what any normal person would do. Take pics for blackmail. I took a few and left the room to Yoongi room and I showed him the pics I took. "Well now we have blackmail pics. Can we cuddle?" He asked and I chuckled and nodded. After a few hours we fell asleep.

Jin pov

I was walking to me and Yoongi room and I saw the most precious thing ever. The two shorties sleeping together peacefully, so I took pics for blackmail. I went to Namjoons room to show him the pics. He laughed and said, " Now we got them pics for blackmail. I feel tired let's go to sleep." And I nodded and went to sleep in his arms.

Taehyung pov

Me and Jungkook were playing games in his room, when I forgot my phone in me and RM room. "Hey I am going to get my phone." I said and he nodded, while playing the game. I chuckled and went inside my room to get my phone. When I got in there I saw NamJin sleeping, so I took photos for blackmail. After that I showed them to Jungkook, who laughed and I noticed bags under his eyes, so we went to sleep.

Y/n pov

I finished cooking my breakfast and ate, but I noticed it was very quiet. So I went to go check my appas and Wolfie. I went to see Hopfie first, because why not and I saw them sleeping together so I took out my phone and took pics of them. I figured everyone was asleep so I went to the other rooms and saw that I was right and I didn't forget to take pics for blackmail. After that, I went to the living room to watch some anime. After about an hour, they started to wake up. I smiled and ran to them and said, "How was your sleep?" And they said good. We all went somewhere and we went home afterwards. I remember I still have the pics and thought I save them for another day.

* Hello, I'm sorry this was very slow and short update. I suck, at it and tomorrow I have testing T-T. So double tragic for me. Anyways hope you like this. See ya.*