One great show

"We need that prize money" Crystal glared at the breeder, her casual floating dress swirling around her. "Since a certain someone lost all of our bags and cash!"

Gold placed his hands behind his head. "It wasn't my fault! Silv was the one who told me to carry it!"

Silver stabbed a finger into Gold's chest. "Don't blame me." He growled, the drawstrings to his thin vest swinging. (I swear, Silver never gets hot...😫)

The johto trio stared helplessly at the sign plastered on the cafe's wall before slowly walking out into the blazing hot sun.

"Gold"

"Yeah?"

"You owe us another beach day."

The dexholders sadly trudged through the pristine white sand while glancing longingly at the deep blue sea. Gold had managed to lose their swimsuits, heck, that idiot managed to lose everything they had brought!

Silver and Crystal eyes stimulatiously shot daggers at the breeder's turned head endlessly, which became a little too much for him.

"I'm sorry! Okay?" The raven haired boy exclaimed with fustration, he unzipped the sweater he'd borrowed from Red. "We'll just win that contest and buy new stuff!"

"You do realize what the contest is right?" Silver growled, his hands clenching.

Crystal whipped out the participating pamphlet. "This contest is a series of three rounds." She read.

The catcher held up one finger. "The first round is the battling round. Within groups of three, members will have to battle an enemy team. The team that wins in their match will advance to the next round."

"See Silv, that's not that bad!" Gold smirked "that'll be a piece of cake for us!" To Crystal's irritation, the breeder snatched the phamplet and read the second round.

"The second round will consist of an accuracy challenge."

Silver and Gold in unison looked at Crystal who's face lit up.

Gold read on with a smirk "In this challenge, participants will be hitting targets with pokeballs, any method is allowed. The team with the most bulls eyes at the end of the round will advance to the third round."

Crystal pumped a fist in the air. "Yes! We may actually have a chance of winning this after all!"

The golden eyed boy laughed. "With SSG, we got this in the bag!" He looked over at Silver and grinned. "Plus, me and Silver aren't to shabby either when it comes to hitting a target!"

Silver frowned as he tugged the phamplet from Gold's hands. "Don't get too cocky, you both still don't know what the last round is." He commented impatiently.

The red head read the paragraph. "The third challenge will be a presentation round."

"Well fuuu-" Crystal clapped her hand over Gold's mouth and gestured to Silver to continue.

"In this round, contestants will have to put on a contest worthy display with their pokemon. Remember, appearance will matter in this round. The winner of this round will be determined by the audience through voting."

"Well fuuu-" an irritated Crystal clapped her hand over Gold's mouth for the second time.

Silver stared at the phamplet before frowning. "See? There goes our chance of winning."