Chapter 10: One After Another...

Start from the beginning

Mom: Have you done it yet?

You blushed furiously. Of course you understood what that meant.

Y/N: J-Just get to the point.

Mom: Hmm... Intriguing... But I'll investigate it next time.

You dropped a single drop of sweat when you heard that.

Mom: Y/N. You remember when I said I'll settle the problem of your tiny house?

Y/N: Yeah?

Mom: I want you to go with the girls to the location I'm about to send you. I hope all of you would enjoy your new house! If you need cond-

You ended the call before your mom could finish her sentence. Uni and Noire slowly woke up. You flashed a smile at the two Goddess of Lastation.

Y/N: Good afternoon.

Uni & Noire: <yawn> Good afternoon.

Y/N: Nice timing. My mom has something for us.

Neptune: <yawn> What is it?

Everyone woke up slowly.

Y/N: It's going to be our new house.

All: Really?!

They all looked surprised. You smiled once more at this. You got up with the girls and leaded the group to your new home.

Timeskip (New House) Y/N's P.O.V

We were at the front door. The house was a double storey. There was a good amount of space outside. My mom sent the password for the house. Without wasting another second, we stepped into our home.

Neptune: Wow!

Noire: It all looks brand new.

Vert: There's a collection of games on the shelves...

Blanc: And books too.

Nepgear: There's 3 bedrooms.

Uni: Along with 3 bathrooms.

Ram: There's even a play room!

Rom: So many things...

Even I was surprised. It seems my parents had already made this place suit not just me but the girls too. They even got a bedroom for me.

Y/N: (This seems fishy...)

Knowing my parents, they would just force me to sleep with the girls. But I don't have the luxury to think about it now.

I took a seat on the black L-shaped cushion. Noire went and took a seat beside me.

Noire: Your parents must have given this a lot of thought.

Y/N: You think?

I'm pretty sure they bought this house without even knowing my old house was blown to ashes.

Y/N: Noire?

Noire: What?

Y/N: Are you sure you're okay with this?

Noire: This house?

Y/N: No... I meant sharing with Neptune.

She blushed a bit before giving me an answer.

Noire: Of course...

Y/N: Stop lying to yourself.

Noire: It's your fault Baka! Because of you... I became like this...

Y/N: You think we should stop?

Noire: What are you talking about? We already started... And you already... <mumble> Took my first...