(Lemon) Chapter 9: Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Noire: You <sob> don't...

You kissed her lightly on the lips. She returned it and parted after a few seconds.

Y/N: Let's go in my room.

Noire nodded. You entered together and saw Neptune still in her robe.

Neptune(HDD): Noire... I'm sorry but I'm jealous of you.

Noire: Jealous?

Neptune(HDD): You have Y/N. I just wanted to feel that feeling. But if it breaks the both of you apart then I'll just have to keep those feelings inside.

Noire: Neptune...

Neptune was about to leave but Noire stopped her.

Noire: Fine! I'll share with you. But do something like this without my consent and I'll make sure Y/N never comes close to you!

Neptune(HDD): Thanks Noire.

You grabbed Neptune's arm and pulled the both of them into your embrace.

Y/N: I'm willing to do anything to make the both of you happy.

Noire & Neptune(HDD): Y/N...

Neptune(HDD): Noire... Since you haven't had the chance to be affectionate to Y/N, I'll make it happen as a friend.

Noire: W-What are you saying?

Neptune reached for Noire's panties and started rubbing them. Noire turned red and started to moan.

Noire: Ah~ W-What are you trying to do... Ah~ Neptune?!

Neptune(HDD): Y/N... Would you be Noire's first?

You nodded. You pushed Noire to the bed and rubbed her panties.

Noire: Ah~ S-Stop...

Y/N: Noire... Allow me to be your first.

She nodded a little but you noticed. Neptune watched the both of you being affectionate to each other. Her pure white panties got wet after acquiring pleasure from you finger. You looked at it in amazement. Noire turned away not wanting to meet your gaze.

Y/N: You got turned on already?

Noire: As if you're no different.

She placed her foot on your crotch area. Noire looked surprised as it felt hard. She kept on rubbing her feet on your crotch. You released a few moans when she did this.

Noire: It's... Hard...

Y/N: Damn you Noire.

You caught her leg and lifted it up. You licked her thighs and she wetted herself some more. This time her panties couldn't absorb any more liquid and overflowed. You took some of her love juice and showed it to her.

Y/N: Look who got excited...

Noire: You're cruel...

Neptune(HDD): Another person looks excited too.

You remembered about Neptune when she got behind you and started rubbing your crotch area. She took off your pants and showed a bulge at your underwear.

Noire & Neptune(HDD): It's large...

You blushed at this and decided to get your revenge on Neptune. You untied her robe and fingered her hole.

Neptune(HDD): Ah~ That's-

You shutted her mouth by kissing her aggressively. Her pussy also released a lot of her love juice from your fingering.