#10 what's your opinion on gay marriage ?

Good morning everybody :)

I never tough that I will be doing a chapter on this subject but I actually talked about it recently with my best friend and her brother. by

,talking with them I realised that there is a lot of misunderstandings out there... So I want to share my thoughts with you !

Don't stop reading until you reached the end.

Am I ok with gay marriage ? NO

Will you kill someone because he's gay ? NO

Am I homophobic ? NO but i'm free

In my religion ( Islam ) this is forbidden ! That's mean "forbidden" nothing more or nothing less. What's haram is haram. But at the same time that doesn't give me the right to judge you. who am I to judge you ? I probably have a lot of sins to ask forgiveness for.

As a human being I'm against discrimination so i won't judge you on you religion, your skin colour or you sexual orientation. I'll give you an example , if you're gay and want to play football I won't tell you not to play because you're gay ...no. I'll watch you performance If you're good than you'll play if you're not then you won't .

I'm not going to refuse to talk to you because you're gay you didn't do nothing wrong to me so I don't have any reasons to be mean to you.

But what I don't like is that now they want us to all be ok with them ! to all believe that being gay is a good thing. They're going a little bit too far now because I have the right to think what I want to think so if I'm not okay with you it's my right. And you don't have the right to force me into changing my mind.

I am free. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So now the new debate is "should we allow gay marriage in our country ?".

First of all it's not marriage. The first condition to be married is that one is a man and the other a woman.

When it comes to a question like this no one ask what the the people think ... But whatever.

If you want the gay people to get married that's up to you but don't put religion in it. I saw gay people getting married at church ! I don't know too much about Christianity but I know it's forbidden.

Don't try to change things that can't be changed.

People says that it's not written anywhere in any holy books that it's forbidden to be gay. Well it's pretty clear in the Qur'an.

The Qur'an tells the story of lut ( lot ) which is similar to the one in the Old Testament of the bible.

Qur'an 7:80-81 , 26:165-166

God said that we shouldn't do anything to hurt ourselves or attempt to make the human race disappear well it's scientifically proved that homosexual men increase risk of HIV/AIDS , hepatitis , anal cancer... More than straight men and the same goes to women.

I won't kill you or beat you because you're gay it's your life and I'm already pretty busy trying to live mine. But don't force me to think like you. That's a breach of human rights.

The more gay people the less children. It's a fact. If we don't make children , the population will be old and who is going to work in the future if the old ones disappear ?

Be fertile and multiply , fill the earth and subdue to it

( Gen. 1:28-29 )

Just because I respect you doesn't mean I am ok with you.

________________________________________

Well i am back now and I'll post more often :)

Comment , vote , and share :)