#3 What's your biggest achievement ?

I needed to ask myself this question for several reasons. First to know that I was once able to achieve something in my life that I'm proud of and second because I want to know where I stand in my " goals achievement program ".

In my mind , since I was 12 I challenged myself to be in the 5 best students of every class I'm going to be... It was hard , really hard but I really wanted to prove myself that I could do it and thank god I did. And I'm proud of me for doing that but I still have 1 year to go it's not over . Gotta keep up !

When you decide to give yourself a goal to reach don't set it to low where it would be really easy for you to reach 'cause at the end you won't be that proud of you because you know you didn't give yourself "that challenge" but don't set it to hight either because it will be almost impossible for you to reach it and because you're a normal person you'll be disappointed and quit whenever you where working , it's normal !

You have to be realistic. true ! but realistic doesn't mean easy. It's right in the middle of "not to easy not to work at all" and "working enough to kill myself"

While you're in this journey it's not all about reaching your goals only ! no . It's also about reaching your goals in the right way. I'll give you an example. If you're trying to loose weight ( I'm trying and it's really common ) don't say something like I'm going to loose 0,5 kg a month it's too low and don't go to far like I'm going to loose 4 kg a week ! That's dangerous. And you should eat healthy and work out not starve yourself and shit. Sorry but that's stupid. I'm not a nutritionist either I can't go into details that's just an example.

In my case I've tried to study more. I've let some things that I thought was not as important as studying go.

Another thing , don't overwhelm yourself with too many thing at the same time. Try to focus on the most important thing . That mean that you should know what's more important for you.

So good luck in whatever you're involved in ! Never stop because it's going to slow, the most important is the progress no matter how slow it is, the time will go by anyway and at the end you'll ask yourself "what if I started at that moment ?"

___________________________

Feel free to comment , vote and share :)
Love you all and good luck ❤️ you're awesome