#5 Do you love yourself ?

I Will be honest here , I don't really "love" myself that much but I'm still a teenager and I have to improve myself a lot because that's what teenagers do. They try to find who they are and most of the time we think that the guy or the girl next door is better then us. Not that I hate myself but I have to admit that sometimes I wish I was someone else. The difference between then and now is that now I know that I can't be anyone else but me.

Loving yourself is important , but it's a long journey , you don't have to be perfect to love yourself but you should accept all the things you can't change about you but also make yourself better by changing things that have to be changed.

In the physical aspect I don't really like what I look like. My body does look like shit compared to all these Victoria secret models in the magazines but it's my body it's all I have. if I want to change it, I will do what I have to do in the right way of course, to do it. And you shouldn't think that your changing your body because you hate it ! No. You have to keep in mind that I love my body enough to make it look better and feel healthier.

If you feel good in your skin then that's good for you. I really envy those people that just don't care about what people say about them. Because society control everything even what you should look like. How sad is that ?

In another way I love myself because I think the way I think and no one thinks that way around me , that makes me special. I'm unique in my way to be and to think. Sometimes I wish I was a little less "calm" I don't really like the noise , I wish I was a little bit of a party kind of person but I'm not but some people are and that's ok. We need everything to balance the world.

I wished I was confident, and carefree but trust me , I'm all the opposite and I'm working on that. I'm working on accepting who I am and everyday I learn something about me that I didn't know or that I knew but didn't want to accept.

You should love yourself the way you are and respect what you have. this is the only way you will be able to be away from feelings like jealousy , envy or whatever. And when you done with that then you start to improve your person , to imagine your ideal self and then try to be that "better you".

I think the main reasons why we don't love who we are is because most of the time we have to follow trends and models that are already set for us to take as examples. And sometimes the love we feel for us depend on the love people give us. That's why popular people tend to be more "confident".

We are all special in the way we look and the way we think , in our qualities or in our flaws. Someone might be better than you , someone might be worst than you , but no one can be you.

that already Is a quality, you're unique.

I used to think that I didn't deserve those really cute guys around. I really didn't like myself for that. Them I realise that "those guys" were only attracted to the physical appearance so I asked myself what I wanted in a relationship and the answer was not ' a guy that will like me for what I look like ' but a smart man that will take me flaws and all. So they're you go.

And yeah to those girls that have a normal body, or just don't have major issues on them or even the beauty queens STOP complaining about what you already have, specially not around girls that are insecure about their body for real. It's ridiculous and it make them feel bad and more insecure and it doesn't even make you feel good.

I found this chapter really helpful for myself because while writing it I realise that I had no reason not to like who I am. That's another step in my journey.

Remember , there is that one thing that makes you special , you just have to find it.

___________________________

Hello there ! Thank for your support so far :) this is a really special chapter for me. Don't be a ghost reader , vote , share , comment ! if you need anything Just leave a message ❤️

That chapter was a little bit long for an answer to a question haha !