Chapter 12

Colby's POV
I walked into the house, quietly, then upstairs, I got to my room, cracking open the door. Nesryn was reading Harry Potter, I snuck up to her and tackled her, wrapping my arms around her and lifting her up. She squeaked then saw me, giving me the straight face,
She screamed" You jerk!" I smiled and kissed her jawline," I hate you!"
I said" No, you don't."
She mumbled" I do, sometimes."
" Okay, whatcha reading?"
" Harry Potter, leave me alone." I laughed then shook my head, getting behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her between my legs. She leaned against my chest and stomach, continuing to read the book.
" Hey, We were gonna go see a movie later, and get dinner, wanna come with us?"
" By us?"
" Jake, Sam, Corey, Aaron and I."
" I'll be the only girl?"
" Yeah, Devyn's at her friend's, doing make up or something."
" I'll stay here, bring me something in."
" Why do you want to stay here?"
" Because I want to read in silence, and I'm just getting to the good part, so, please?"
" Okay, I'll miss you."
" You're such a dork."
" Say it?"
" I'll miss you too, ya giant dork." I laughed then nipped at her ear, she laughed then pushed my face away from her.

Nesryn's POV
Once the guys left, I continued to read before I got thirsty, I got up and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water from the fridge then headed back upstairs. I heard something hit the ground,
I said" Guys?" Chills went down my spine, I gulped then Nav, Corey and Devyn's dog, I sighed, looking at her,
" Girl, you scared me so much, come on." I patted my thigh and she followed me upstairs, I went to the room and sat on the couch, Nav went into Corey's room. I continued to read my book, I yawned, closing my eyes before rubbing them, I opened my eyes, looking at the words on the pages.
After a while, I heard more noises,
I said" I swear... guys!" I got up and walked out of the room, I looked around and it seemed like no one was home yet." Guys? Colby? Corey?" I gulped then started walking, I walked downstairs looking around," I swear if you guys are pranking me..." I heard something slam, the dogs upstairs started barking like crazy. I yelped then went into the kitchen, I looked around then the cabinet opened, and a glass fell out. I screamed, then backed away, it happened again, then I bolted. I breathed heavily as I opened the door, I saw bodies then I saw Colby, I darted to him and buried my face in his chest.
Corey said" Whoa, Nes, what happened?"
Sam said" Nesryn? What's wrong?" I was lifted up by Colby, I breathed heavily against his neck, hiding my face quickly. They walked in, and to the kitchen, they saw the cabinet and broken glasses." What happened?" I was shaking, scared..
Colby said" Guys, hold on, she's shaking like crazy. Hey, calm down, it's okay, Nesryn, it's okay." He held me tighter," Hey, hey, what happened, Nes?"
I mumbled" The fucking cabinets opened and the glasses came out and smashed onto the ground... not fall, smash, like someone threw them onto the ground, full force. What the fuck happened?"
" We didn't mention that, did we?"
" Mention what?"
Sam said" So... We kinda made this house kinda haunted? I think?"
" As in Demons and Ghost haunted? Or like... who did it?"
" I did, and Corey, kinda."
" Good jobs, guys. I live with idiots, funny, but idiots."
" Thanks."
" If I get killed or possessed, I swear..."
" We know, You'll kill us and/or make us do your bidding."
" Colby, carry me upstairs?"
Colby said" And I already do her bidding, guys, it's terrible!" I smiled then kissed Colby's cheek, Colby lifted me up and carried me upstairs.
He dropped me onto the bed, I laughed then he fell next to me, wrapping his arms around me." You were terrified. I was scared."
" Why were you scared?"
" I thought you were hurt, my first thought was you were hurt the second you ran into my arms."
" I'm fine, I was just spooked, and now I'm safely in your arms." He smiled then kissed my head, I smiled and cuddled into him.
————
I was glaring at the boys as they made me accounts, to get me media famous and I hate them so much!
Sam said" She's actually planning to kill us, Colby, are we sure we're safe from her wrath?"
Colby said" Well... I'm not safe, I sleep in the same bed as her, and as long as you give her candy, you'll be fine."
I said" Really, Colby?"
" Yep."
" I hate you guys."
Jake said" Go away!" I laughed then got up, walking upstairs, I went into the room and flopped onto the bed. I smiled then my phone rang, I looked and saw it was Brennen, oh no. I answered it,
I said" Hello, boyfriend number 2."
Brennen said" You're the boyfriend."
" Yeah, sure. Why'd you call me?"
" I'm not planning anything, I promise."
" I don't believe you, at all."
" Just come outside." I got up and walked downstairs, pulling my shirt down a little and walked out the door.

I walked out the gate and got into Brennen's truck, I said" Yes, Bren?" He said" I'm scared to go to Bradlee's alone

I said" Yes, Bren?"
He said" I'm scared to go to Bradlee's alone." I laughed,
" What are you doing at Bradlee's?"
" Oh, dying his hair again."
" Oh, god. Let me out!" He laughed then shook his head, locking the doors." I swear, Brennen if you or Bradlee dare..."
" We won't, I swear."
" Fine, fine. Did you tell Colby-"
" Yes, I told him I was taking Boyfriend with me." I laughed then shook my head,
" So, who's the girlfriend?"
" Colby, duh." I laughed then looked at him," She's dead, guys." I waved to his camera," Okay, so, have I introduced you?"
" I don't know. Hi, I'm Nesryn. Colby's actual girlfriend, Brennen is the side piece." He gasped in fake shock then pouted into the camera,
" I'm a side piece?! I knew him long before you!"
" I'm not in this and I'm not getting between Brolby and the fans, so yep, I've kissed Colby." 
" Dammit..." I laughed then looked down, blushing a bit as Brennen continued to talk.

Once we got to Bradlee's, we walked to his door, knocking,
I said" Chinese delivery?" Brennen laughed, Bradlee cautiously opened the door and saw us.
He said" Oh no, you brought the demon spawn."
" Screw you!"
" No, thanks."
" I prefer screwing Colby." I pushed past him, while we all were laughing our asses off.
Brennen said" I got that! Yes!"
" Delete that now!"
" Hell no."
" I'm calling Colby and telling him to pick me up!"
" No!" I laughed, then Bradlee wrapped his arms around me, holding me in my spot.
" Freakin' monkey arms!" Brad and Brennen laughed," I hate you guys so much!"
Brad and Bren said" No, you don't!" I groaned then Brennen lifted me up and threw me onto the couch.
" Jerk! Do your damn video!"

Once they were dying Brad's hair, I was laughing at them from the chair, They both looked at me.
I said" No, no! I swear to god!"
Brennen said" See, Nesryn's really protective of her hair, and she's such a dye virgin."
" I hate you!" Bradlee blocked me then Brennen put dye in my hair, I screamed and closed my eyes tightly.

Once the dye was done, and I washed it out, I was glaring at Brennen, sighing.
I said" I hate you."
Bren said" It's cool." I looked in the mirror and Brennen done the tips of my hair. I sighed then looked at him, he smiled,
" I swear! Brennen, I'm gonna get you back."
" I'm actually scared of you, and that's saying something."
Bradlee said" Take her home before she kills me."
" What?! I have to ride in the car with her, that's dangerous!"
" Then call Colby and tell him to come pick up his crazy girlfriend."
" Yeah! That's a safe bet." He got on his phone, Bradlee grabbed my phone, I sighed then chased after him as he ran away from me.
After a while, I was focused on getting my phone back, arms wrapped around me and held me against their chest, I looked at the person and saw Colby. Colby smiled at me,
He said" I won't let you kill them, Nes, even though you have all right to do it, but I won't let you, because I'm a good boyfriend."
I said" They dyed my hair, Colby!"
" I know, I know, we just can't kill them, we'll figure it out, let's go." He grabbed my phone then smiled at me, pulling me onto his back. I laughed then he carried me out, and down to the car.