Chapter 3

Nesryn's POV
We pulled up to this mansion, I looked at them,
I said" Why didn't you tell me you lived in a mansion?" They both laughed,
Colby said" It didn't come up? I don't know." They got out, I got nervous as hell," Come on, or I will carry you in there myself." I got out, and followed them inside the mansion, a few guys were it the living room." Corey, Aaron, Jake, this is Nesryn Mechlin." He pointed to each boy as he said their name.
Jake said" Aw, She's so small."
" Seriously, Jake."
" What?"
" We have to go shopping and she's bunking in my room."
" Let's go shopping!" He ran out,
Corey said" Welcome to the family, Nesryn. Good luck."
Colby said" Hey! We're not that bad!"
Sam said" Uh... yeah we are... kinda, let's go." Colby smiled at me and put my bag down, he grabbed my hand and gently tugged me to the car again.

Once we got to the mall, I followed them around, I had taken a pain pill before we got to their house, so now I'm kinda sleepy. We went to a few stores, and now I'm getting even more tired. I started falling behind, then I heard them stopping,
I heard Sam say" Colby, we should stop." Jake came back to me and I nearly fell, Jake caught me and lifted me up.
Colby said" Yeah, we're done for the day." Colby walked over and took me into his arms, i laid my head on his shoulder, falling asleep.

Colby's POV
Nesryn fell asleep, I carried her out to the car, and put her into the backseat, leaning against me. We put the bags in, and then drove off, headed back home.
Once we got home, I got out and lifted Nesryn into my arms. I carried her upstairs and to my room, I laid her on my bed and walked out, leaving my door open. We all started carrying bags up to my room, as quiet as we could get. After a few minutes, all the bags were in my room and they all done their own thing, I stayed in my room, editing at video.
Nesryn woke up, her face scrunching up a bit, like really cutely, she opened her eyes and looked at me.
I said" You've been asleep for two hours and a half, how ya feeling?"
She said" Better."
" How was the pill high?"
" You. You, I like you." I laughed then she got up, sitting criss cross on the bed.
" You have 5 outfits and 3 shoes."
" Wow... that's a lot of money, I'll pay-" I ran to her and covered her mouth,
" You're not paying any of us back, ever." She nodded, I uncovered her mouth then smiled at her, she smiled back and pushed my face away from hers." Hungry?"
" No."
" When's the last time you ate an actual meal?"
" A week."
" You're getting food! Let's go!" She shook my head, I lifted her over my shoulder and ran downstairs. She hit at my back, lightly, trying to get out of my arms, I dropped her onto the couch.
Sam said" What're you doing?"
" She hasn't eaten a meal in a week, we need pizza." Nesryn raised her hand slightly,
She said" Uh... I've never eaten pizza before..." all of us looked at her, mouths gaping open, she gulped then looked down.
Corey said" We're having pizza and movie, let's go! I have to call Devyn. Sam, call Kat. We're having a family movie night!"
I led Nesryn to my room and looked at her,
I said" So, you've seriously never had pizza?"
She said" No, I ate mac&cheese my entire childhood, and then I just kinda stuck with small portable stuff when I was a teen in middle and high school, I was working a job since 13 years old, got out of the hood by 16 years old and here I am now."
" Where did you sleep? Like when you were younger?"
" Uh... a playground... in a tunnel, till I was like 12, then I would break into abandoned buildings till up to now I guess."
" How about friends?"
" Didnt have any, I was the weird kid at school, you know... mixed kid, living in the hood. Poor as all get, so I was different."
" You're normal compared to us, so be yourself. We won't judge you."
" You don't know me."
" I know enough." I winked at her, she giggled then shook her head, looking down.
Jake yelled" Guys! Come down here! The girls are here!" Nesryn got nervous, tapping her leg anxiously, I looked at her.
" They're nice. I swear. They won't judge you either." She nodded then I laced our fingers together, she blushed then looked away. I stood up, she followed, we walked downstairs and saw Kat and Devyn on the couch with the guys. Aaron and Jake screamed as they saw us, I laughed then
Kat said" Hey, I'm Kat. Sam's girlfriend."
Devyn said" Hi, I'm Devyn. Corey's girlfriend." They smiled at Nesryn, she looked down,
She said" I'm Nesryn." She looked up, smiling,
Jake said" Isn't she so tiny?" Devyn and Kat looked at him, then laughed, shaking their heads." What?"
Kat said" She's literally my height, maybe."
" Eh, she's tiny." I shook my head and wrapped an arm around Nesryn's shoulder.

When the pizza got here, I put a piece on a paper towel and gave it to Nesryn. She took a bite and I saw her eyes brighten up a bit, we all looked at her, she blushed then nodded her head.
She mumbled" It's amazing." Aaron, Jake and Corey started screaming happily around her, she scrunched up her face, then giggled at them. I smiled then Jake started rambling about other foods.
Sam said" Okay! Let's watch the movie!" We all sat down, and watched the movie, Nesryn laid her head on my shoulder. Her cast arm laying on my stomach, I smiled a bit then continued to watch the movie after focusing on her for a few seconds.