Chapter 4

Colby's POV
It's been a few days since Nesryn came to live with us, and she's finally getting into the groove of things. I opened my eyes from bed, waking up slowly, Nesryn was laying next to me, our bodies tangled together.
I whispered" Nes, wake up." She didn't budge," Ryn Ryn, wakey wakey, eggs and bacey!" She sighed then opened her eyes, looking at me then saw we were tangled together." I told you this bed was big enough for the both of us."
She whispered" You're a dork."
" You just now learned that? Where have you been this past week?" She giggled, then sat up, I sat up and jumped off the bed, landing onto my couch. She laughed at me, then got up normally,
" What time is it?" She rubbed her eyes, yawning,
" About 10, why?"
" Let's get the guys up and make or go out to breakfast."
" You do realize the guys you're speaking of, don't want to move from this house and it's a perfect swimming day." She gulped, and got nervous, biting her lip," Hey, what's wrong?" I looked at her, worried.
" I-I... Don't tell them, okay?" I nodded my head," I don't know how to swim... uh, I never really had the chance to learn, so..."
" It's okay, you don't have to swim if you don't to, you can just hang out with us."
" Thanks, Colby." She leaned over and kissed my cheek before getting up and grabbing some clothes, headed for the bathroom I guess. I smiled then looked down, she's amazing and sweet, misunderstood, but she's awesome and caring even with all she's been through. I sighed then got up, walking to Sam's room, I knocked then went in. He was on his laptop, editing something,
I said" Uh... hey, Sam."
He said" Hey, Colby..." he saw the look on my face," What's up?" He looked at me, expectantly, I sighed then scratched my neck.
" How do you know you're in love with someone?"
" Uh... I guess, you just know, you get a feeling that you belong with that person forever. Who are we talking about here?" I looked down, chuckling nervously," Nesryn... it's her, isn't it? That's awesome, Colby. She's an amazing person."
" I just don't know how to tell her that... I really like her, man, and I don't want to mess up what we have already."
" Just tell her now."
" She's in the shower."
" Then tell her later, definitely not now or you'd be in deep trouble." I laughed then nodded, then I saw Devyn and Kat at the door. They smiled, giggling to each other, I pulled them into Sam's room.
" What are you guys even doing here? And what did you hear?"
Devyn said" I live here, and she and I were in the kitchen. And we heard everything, oh, my god, Colby. You have to tell her."
" Just... tell the guys and I'll handle the rest, we're swimming today." They nodded and walked away, Sam looked at me with a smile." I hate them so much." I was hit with a ball," Ow!" I turned around and saw Devyn and Kat, I smiled then they walked downstairs.
Sam said" Yeah... I should've warned you but, you did make fun of them, so you got what you deserved."

Once we were all swimming, well, except for Nesryn, who was pouting at the edge of the pool. I swam over to her and smiled, she smiled back almost instantly,
Corey said" Nes, get in, you gotta jump though." He pointed to the shark tower, I looked at him, he shrugged.
Nes said" Uh... I-I.. I can't swim, I never learned."
" Then we won't let you drown, come on, give it a try." I smiled then swam to Corey, all the roommates got into the water and we waited for her. She sighed then walked to the shark tower and climbed it, she looked at us.
I said" It's okay, Nes. We won't let you drown, I promise." She nodded then jumped, she landed in the water and we lifted her back up, making sure her head was above water. She breathed heavily then looked at us,
She said" That was awesome." We all started laughing as she smiled and blushed again.

Nesryn's POV
Once we were all out of the pool, and doing our own things, I was sitting next to Colby as he edited a video for his youtube channel. We were all cleaned and changed into actual clothes,

 We were all cleaned and changed into actual clothes,

Colby said" So, uh... Nes, I've only known you for like a week and a half, but you're so amazing and sweet, and you're also hot but that's not really the point... oh, god... okay.. wait." I smiled at him," Okay... I really like you, and I hope you like me like that, and I'm so embarrassed." He looked down, groaning,
I said" Colby..." he didn't respond to me," Colby, look at me." He looked at me," I don't trust people easily, but with you... it was different, the moment I saw those eyes... I seriously think I fell in love with you, I mean... I talked to Kat about it and then we added Devs and... you guys weren't home... well, Corey was and he definitely heard me. I ramble when I'm nervous... okay, focus... I just, I'm scared... I've never been in a relationship that was love and then with all my past relationship failures, I just... I'm scared to fall in love, and I seriously think the one thing I need from anyone is love... It's just- my life sucks, and I don't wanna pull anyone down that rabbit hole with me, I couldn't hurt you."