Chapter 5

Colby's POV
As she rambled on, I held her hand, stopping her mid sentence. Her breathing calmed down and she looked at me,
I said" You're okay, Nes. I will completely understand if you can't be in a relationship yet."
She mumbled" But I want to be in one with you, but what will-"
" If you're worried about the guys, they love you and they want you to be happy. And if you're worried about my fans, they'll get over it, and if anyone decides to be an ass, I'll personally hurt them." She smiled a bit, I glanced to her lips," Maybe we should have this a little fun, huh? You in?"
" What do you have in mind?"
" Okay, so, let's use this ring, and act like I'm proposing to you, in front of the roommates."
" Oh, my god. You're terrible."
" I know, it's great. You in?"
" Let's do this, lover boy."
" Hey!" She laughed and kissed my cheek, grabbing my hand, taking one of my rings and handing it to me. I nodded then we got up, walking downstairs where everyone else was. We walked in, I got on my knees, pulling out the ring, the guys and girls stopped completely, staring at us crazily.
I said" Uh... well, Nesryn Michlen, will you..." I saw Sam on his camera," take me as your husband? Will you marry me, Nes?" Devyn and Kat covered their mouths, I smiled and looked at Nes, she smiled,
She said" I so do..." I heard multiple what the hells going on?'s, I looked at her, winking," Accept your proposal to be my-" we both cracked and started laughing,
" I will so be your boyfriend, Nes." She laughed, as she looked at all the mouths open in front of us.
Aaron screamed" Oh, my god! This is amazing! So beautiful! Honey, good luck with that one, I heard he's a lunatic in bed." Nes nearly fell if it wasn't for me, she was laughing so much and Aaron only made it worse. Everyone started laughing,
Corey yelled" Oh, my god! This is so, so beautiful, how many carrots is that ring? 24, maybe? Oh, Aaaron, we have to plan a bachelorette party for the poor girl, marrying that one!" Then he broke, laughing his ass off, I sat Nes on the ground then stood up, holding out my hand. Nes grabbed my hand and I lifted her up, wrapping my arms around her, kissing her cheek.
Sam said" What was all of that?"
I said" Well, I proposed to be her boyfriend and she accepted, so now she's my girlfriend."
Jake said" I'm still confused... did you really marry Colby?"
Nes said" Jake! No! Stop!" Jake laughed and nodded his head, I smiled then rubbed her back. Nes giggled and we all settled onto the couch, Nes was laying so I was spooning her.

We were all going out, Nes and Jake were currently hitting it each other with pillows.
I said" What did I miss? I went to the bathroom for two seconds."
Sam said" Well, Jake said he could beat her in Mario Kart and then all that led to a heated debate on who's faster in MK, and now that led to a pillow fight."
" Okay, Nesryn!" She stopped and grabbed Jake's pillow before it hit her, she looked at me, smiling innocently as she pushed Jake back onto the couch. She jumped off and ran to me, scurrying behind me, I smiled then laughed. Jake stood up and looked at her," Jake, don't even think about it, she still has a cast on."
Jake said" Fine, fine, but it's battling to the death once that thing's off, Nes!"
Nes said" It's on, Jake!" Corey groaned,
He mumbled" I swear... I need a normal person for once. Except for you, Devyn." Sam started recording us,
Sam said" And that's Nesryn, Nes, Colby's girlfriend! You guys, she's amazing and sweet so please be nice. Nes, say hi to a million people." Nes squeaked then blushed, Sam laughed, Nes glared at him, then smiled at the camera creepily.
She said" Hello, humanoids, I am Alien number 607865."
" God, dang it, Nes." She laughed, smiling normally,
" Hey, guys! I'm Nes." She ducked behind me, Sam put the camera down, she came out of hiding." Don't edit that out!"
" I want to, but I wouldn't be able to get myself to do it." She smiled and laughed in victory, I smiled then kissed her cheek, she smiled again and nuzzled into my neck.
We finally got out of the house and headed to Buffalo Wild Wings, Sam was driving, Kat in the passenger, while Nesryn and I were in the backseat. She was braiding her hair, while we were moving which was very hypnotizing actually.
She mumbled" Whatcha staring at, Colby?"
I said" Watching you braid your hair, it's oddly hypnotizing." She giggled then continued to focus on braiding her amazing hair.

When we got to Buffalo Wild Wings, we all got out and headed in, Nes somehow finished her braids by the time we pulled up.
Devyn said" How did you-"
Nes said" I'm magic!" We all laughed as she smiled at us, giggling, we went in and got a table. I sat next to Nes as she looked through the menu, then I realized she'd never eaten her.
I said" Need some help?" She nodded a bit," Never ate here?" She sighed and I knew the answer, I helped her find something she'd like then once order time, I ordered for her.
When our food got here, we all began eating, I stole some fries off of Nesryn's plate. She pouted then took some from mine, I laughed then smiled when she broke the pout and smiled at me.
Devyn said" They're disgustingly cute, how are they like that?"
Kat said" She's definitely a goddess, for sure, I mean, only a goddess would fall for Colby, I mean.. it's Colby."
I said" Hey!" They laughed and looked at us, I smiled then kissed Nes' cheek, she scrunched up her nose a bit,
" And they only get cuter! Sam, tell them to stop."
Sam said" Now, kids, stop being overly cute." Nes gasped in fake shock then smiled a bit,
She said" But we like being cute, I mean, look at our faces, we're adorable." We both sported puppy eyes and a pouty lip,
" I swear... okay! I'm eating." He broke, and continued eat his food, Nes and I high fived then continued to eat as well.

We're so much alike it's like we were meant to be together.