Chapter 11

Nesryn's POV
I screamed as Jake and Corey tackled me onto the bean bag,
I screamed" I'm killing you!" Corey covered my mouth and Devyn came in,
Devyn said" I think she's gonna kill you." Corey took his hand away from my mouth, smiling at me,
Jake said" Help us prank Colby."
I said" Why am I in this?"
" The prank war."
" Oh, god. Fine, what do you have planned?"
Corey said" Nothing too bad, we're just gonna paint him."
" What?"
" We need you to help paint him."
" In what?"
" Paint." He did that smile that all the boys have when they're up to no good, I rolled my eyes." Okay, so maybe a little rougher paint to get off, but still paint."
" Fine, I'm in."
Jake said" She agreed! Let's go!" We all got up and ran upstairs with all that paint in their hands. We walked quietly to our room, and peeked in, we saw Colby passed out. I covered my mouth, laughing, Corey shushed me, I hit his shoulder.
We put the paint down, and walked to him,
Jake whispered" He's a heavy sleeper and we know it."
Corey whispered" Okay, Baby, you're gonna start on the face. Nesryn, you're doing the ab area."
I whispered" Wait, what?! Why am I doing that?"
" Because you're his girlfriend."
" You do it!"
" No!"
" Jake do it!"
Jake whispered" No way!"
" Oh, my god! Fine, I'll do it." They both smiled at me, then I sat on Colby's lap. He moved a bit, we all froze instantly, then he stopped moving." You know what? You two owe me, big time."
" What about Devyn?"
" Girls rule, boys drool."
" I feel betrayed by my best friend." I giggled then started painting Colby's body, while Devyn painted his face. Poor Colby since he's sleeping with his face up, and I was making sure he wouldn't move anymore.
Once we were done painting his entire upper half, we got out of there quick of course after nudging Colby. We ran downstairs and bolted onto the couch, then Colby came running.
He screamed" Who did this?!" He ran in here, looking at all of us," I swear, Corey!"
Corey said" Hey! It wasn't my initial Idea! It was Jake!"
Colby said" And who else?"
" Devyn, Me, Jake, and... Nesryn..."
" You corrupted my sweet, innocent girlfriend?!"
I said" When have I been innocent? I don't think I know that word."
" Innocent girlfriend! This stuff comes right off, how is this a prank?" We all stared at him, then he ran for the bathroom upstairs, we all followed him.
Once we got there, He was trying to quickly wash away the paint but couldn't.
He said" What did you guys do?"
Corey said" Figure it out, it's late, come on, Baby." Devyn and Corey walked out, Jake smiled then waved before walking out too.
I said" Wait, don't leave me with him! No, you traitors!" Colby looked at me, with that devilish look," Colby, you love me, don't you?"
Colby said" Yes, I do, and that's why you're gonna help me get this off." I laughed," Nes, why would you let them do this to me? You're own boyfriend!" He smiled at me, puckering his lips, I smiled and leaned to him, pecking his lips gently. He smiled," Mmm, now help me get this crap off. Why did you guys do this at midnight?"
" Well... I was in the garage and they ran in, and well, all that happened, and I agreed to help."
" Why weren't you in bed with me?"
" I was up, worrying, as usual, so let's get you cleaned up so we can sleep." He got into the shower, and I started helping him wash off the paint, especially in the face area.

After an hour, we finally got most of it off, Colby was fake glaring at the back of my head as I turned.
I said" You can stop glaring, pretty boy, come on, let's go to bed." He laughed then I intertwined our fingers together, leading him to our bedroom. We laid down, I cuddled into him, laying my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me, he kissed my head. I closed my eyes, falling asleep quickly, being warm from Colby's embrace.
I woke up to Colby,
He said" Wake up, Nesryn." I groaned and covered my face with the blanket, whining as he tried to pull the blanket off of me." Hey, wake up, Nes, baby, wake up."
I mumbled" Make me." He laughed then rolled on top of me, there was only a small space between us.
" Wake up."
" Leave me alone." He laughed again, then kissed me, I kissed him back quickly, then he pulled away." No!"
" Wake up."
" Mmm, I'm awake."
" Then I'm done." He started getting up, I whined and held onto his shirt, I kissed him again. He kissed back for a few seconds, then pulled away," What do you want?"
" Kisses." He kissed me a few times, then stopped, smiling at me," Fine, I'll get up."
" Thank you." He kissed my cheek before rolling off of me and then onto the floor. I laughed, he groaned then looked at me," Ow!"
" Are you okay?" I covered my mouth, trying to stop the laughter,
" Go ahead and laugh." I uncovered my mouth, laughing my ass off, looking at him. He got up and pulled me out of bed, carrying me in his arms, he carried me all the way downstairs. I hit at his back but he wouldn't let me go,
I screamed" Sam, your bestie's gone crazy!" Sam looked at us,
Sam said" No, that's just his normal self. You might wanna get used to him like that." I laughed then Colby dropped me onto the couch, smiling at me.
I said" You're carrying me back up there so I can do my hair, Colby."
Colby said" Your hair is fine and amazing."
" It's a big puffy blob."
" It's an adorable and cute, big puffy blob."
" Colby!"
" Okay, okay, I'll carry you back up there in half an hour."
" Fine." He sat next to me,
Sam said" You two are weird but in a cute way, kind of."
Colby and I said" We know!"