Chapter 6

Nesryn's POV
It's been 3 weeks since I've had on a cast, I was over it... I groaned as I fell onto the couch in the living.
Corey said" I think she's reached her end of the world point. Someone go find Colby."
I mumbled" Go away, Corey!"
Sam said" You okay, Nes?"
" I hate this cast!"
" You've got like 3 more weeks and then it's gone."
" I can't draw, and I can't climb stuff, this is torture!"
" Colby!" I heard Colby walk into the room, then I felt his body against my back.
He said" Hey, baby." I blushed,
I mumbled" Screw you!" He laughed then kissed my head,
" Wanna get up?"
" Not really."
" Well, you are, come on!" He wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me up. I huffed then looked at him." We need to find something to do, let's go, who's going with us?"
Sam said" I will." We all walked out and went to Sam's car, we got in and he started driving," So, where we going? We've marked off everything on the list of food she hasn't eaten, so.. what we doing?"
" I want to say introducing her to our other friends, but I feel like she'll strangle me." He looked at me, I was pouting in the backseat, glaring at his head," So, Ice cream!" I smiled a bit then covered my face," She smiled, good one, Colby." I laughed as he referred to himself in third person, I uncovered my face. He smiled at me and turned on music as Sam drove off to the ice cream parlor.

Once we got ice cream, we were sitting at a table, sam brought his camera with him, so I'm guessing this is gonna be in his little vlog. He turned on the camera and faced it to him,
He said" Hey, guys-"
Colby said" Sam. Sam. Sam."
" Colby."
" Hey."
" I hate you." Colby laughed then held my hand," Look at them being all cute, it's disgusting." He pointed the camera at us, Colby and I looked at each other. Then stuck out our tongues at the camera," They're... so annoying, guys, I swear, they just don't show it on camera like ever."
" We're not annoying, you're just jealous because she took my heart before you had the guts to." I laughed and kissed Colby's cheek,
" True." Then we all laughed," Okay, no, no. Nesryn is perfect for him, she's like him, in humor ways."
" We have more in common than that, you know."
" No, you don't. Shut your face." Colby pouted then pecked my lips, I scrunched up my nose a little bit, laughing at him.

Once we got back home, Jake ran out and hid behind us,
Jake said" Hide me, Corey's gone insane." Corey ran out, he found Jake and grabbed him," Help me! He's gonna kill me!"
Sam said" What is going on?"
Corey said" He cheated and it wasn't fair! So not fair!"
I said" Let go of Jake, please, Corey?" I tilted my head a bit and did puppy dog eyes,
" Why are her eyes like that? I hate it but it's so hypnotizing." He let go of Jake and laughed," How are her eyes like that?"
Jake said" I told you, she's like a wizard or something." We all walked inside, Colby and I headed up to the room, he sat at his desk while I went to the bed and leaned against the wall, playing on my phone.
Colby said" What're you doing?"
I said" Reading a book. What about you?"
" Scrolling through randoms. Mostly just stuff to do, since you haven't done anything."
" What are you planning, Brock?"
" Nothing at all, Michlen." He turned his chair and looked at me, I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back and got up, walking to me and taking my phone." Reading? More like taking pictures of me, you little sneak." I laughed and took my phone back, smiling at him.
" What can I say? You have an adorable back."
" I'm shirtless for a reason." I laughed then took a picture of him again, he groaned then went back to the computer desk. He, also, pulled on a shirt, I laughed even louder then fell over." That's what you get." I knew he smiled,
" I know, I know."
" Yeah, sure you do."
" So, what's up with the sticky- wait... I'm in this house, who pranked you with the notes?"
" Sam. They look cool, so never took some of them down."
" Why's this one say 'I'm Gay'? Hold on... don't answer that, I'm guessing Corey or Sam."
" Corey." I laughed then he looked at me,
" It's funny, leave me alone." He smiled then faced his computer again, I smiled and played some games on my phone.

Colby was laying next to me, I had some face paint from when Sam went to the store and I asked him to get some for me. I sat on Colby's stomach and started painting his lower face, neck, and collarbones. I done a skeleton face and neck, and smiled as he didn't budge from his sleep. I got off of him and walked into the hallway, I knocked on Sam's door,
He said" Yeah?" I opened the door and motioned out, he raised an eyebrow then followed me. He saw Colby, then he laughed," This is amazing, how is he not awake? Where'd you learn how to face paint like that?"
I said" Everywhere."
" Have you showed anyone else?"
" Nope, but I'm gonna, can you go get Jake and Corey?"
" Yeah." I walked into Corey's room and Devin was doing her makeup, she saw me and squinted her eyes.
" Come see Colby. Come on." I walked out and went to Aaron's room, knocking and opening the door," Hey, come see Colby." He got up, smiling as he walked past me, I ran to the room and Sam came up with Jake and Corey. We all went in and saw Colby, still fast asleep, they started laughing.
Sam said" So, guys, somehow Nes got Colby's face painted without him moving or waking up." He was talking to the camera, I smiled as he pointed it to me.
I said" Hey, guys. I'm dead when he wakes up. Hey, doesnt he look like Evan Peters, like American Horror Story Season 1, Tate?"
Jake said" He so does, did anyone get pictures?" We all started taking pictures of him, that's when he started waking up. He opened his eyes and looked up,
He said" What's going on?"
" Might wanna go take a look in the mirror, man." He jumped up and ran into the bathroom, Sam and I followed right behind him. He saw the paint and looked at us,
" Devyn, Corey..."
Corey said" Nuh uh, this was all your girlfriend's, don't blame us." Colby looked at me, I smiled innocently then giggled,
" Okay, everyone out. Nothing to see here." Everyone backed out and walked off, he closed the door and turned to me." Seriously, Nes?"
I said" You were asleep, I was bored, so I used the face paint Sam got me earlier today."
" How did you even-"
" I learned everywhere, Colby, you pick up a few things."
" Okay."
" You look cute with face makeup on." He laughed,
" You're so random, it's awesome." He smiled at me and kissed me, I kissed back then he pulled away. He was smirking in victory though, he held my face and turned it to the mirror, my lip was all in black paint. I laughed then cleaned my face off, I helped him clean up his face and shoulders, then we walked out.