21. Sneak Peak of "Cold"

Okay, guys, it's Author-nim!
I'm here to share a sneak peak of my upcoming story "Cold".

It's only the prologue/ intro chapter. So don't get too excited, okay?

ENJOYYY! ;)

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

[It's been 2 years since you've made your decision about who your boyfriend was.

You can still remember that day like it was yesterday.

"Okay, I've made a decision."

Their eyes widened up and they gulped.

"I'm...gonna...go...with--"

You look at each of them one more time before you walk up to...Min Yoongi.

"--Yoongi. I choose you because no matter how hard I try and ignore you, deep down I still love you."

He pulls you into a very warm hug and then pulls you away.

Namjoon and Hobi sigh. You walk over to them and hold their hands.

"Guys, I don't you two to be getting upset or envious, okay? You three made a pact, remember?"

You look at all three of them sternly and then pull Namjoon and Hobi into a hug. 

After you pull away, Yoongi grabs you by your waist and kisses you passionately.

He looks deep into your eyes and whispers, "I love you, Y/N. I truly do. And no other woman can compare to you."

You blush a little and run your hand through his hair.

"I love you too, Min Yoongi. That's why I chose you. Don't make me regret it." You say, as you walk over to find Kimmi and Jimin.

You turn around and see Yoongi bitting his bottom lip while you walk.

You laugh and then shake your head.

When you open the door to the dance room Kimmi and Jimin are in, you see them hugging and kissing.

You gasp a little and stand by the door, not wanting to invade in their lovefest.

Kimmi peers over at you and smiles. Jimin looks at her and then at you and smiles.

"I see you two have made up." You say as you walk up to Kimmi.

She smiles and nods. "Yeah, we made up but, if he tries to do anything like that again, there will be major consequences."

She emphasizes and glares at Jimin.

He scratches the back of his neck and chuckles nervously.

You smile at the two of them and then walk out.

Looks like you and Yoongi are officially a couple again.