12. Uh-Oh!

8:55 a.m.
Nurse Lee's Office

Kimmi and Jimin walked me all the way to the nurse's office. I look over at Jimin then at Kimmi.
"Guys, you didn't have to walk me all the way to the nurse's offi- ouch!"

My ankle began to throb and it made my ankle feel worse. Jimin slowly began to chuckle. "Um, yeah we do. Your ankle is clearly in no condition to be walked on." Kimmi nodded in assurance.

Once we arrived to the nurse's office, Nurse Lee took one look at me and became immediatley worried. "Oh my goodness! (Y/N), what happened to you?! Come in, come in!" She gestured her hand for us to come in. Jimin, Kimmi, and Nurse Lee all helped to lay me down on the cot near the window.

Nurse Lee went into her storage room to get some bandages, antibacterial wipes, and a compression bandage wrap.

"Okay, (Y/N), I'm going to have to wipe off the dried up blood by your face. This may sting a little."

Uh-oh...!!!

She unwrapped a antibacterial wipe and slowly began to wipe around and on my cut.

I gasped. "Dammit! That hurts!"

Jimin and Kimmi began to laugh. Nurse Lee looked surprised at my profanity. "(Y/N), watch your language!" She continued to wipe my face. Everytime she wiped on my cut, I winced.

Kimmi tensed up and looked scared for me everytime I winced. It's like she felt my pain. Jimin grabbed her hand and kissed it. She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder.

Why does that remind me a lot of what used to do with Hobi? I mean, Hoseok.

Finally, she was finished wiping my face and applied my bandage onto my cut. She helped me sit up and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, (Y/N), I'm going to have you stand on your ankle. I just want to see if you need serious medical attention or not."

I looked over at Kimmi and Jimin then back at the nurse and gulped. I relunctantly got up with the help of Kimmi and Jimin.

I stood on my ankle for at least one second by myself and immediately afterwards, stumbled onto the floor. Kimmi helped me back onto the cot. Nurse Lee ran over to the phone and dialed 1-1-9.

"Hello, Operator, yes. Um, I'm Nurse Lee. One of my patients has a terrible accident. Her ankle is terribly broken. I conducted a test to see if her ankle was broken badly or not and it is. Mhm. Yes. Sure. Of course. Right away. We're located in the Korean Arts High School. Room 3-A. Okay, thank you."

I began to cry. Kimmi walked over and gave me a very warm hug.

She whispered into my ear, "Don't cry, (Y/N). It'll be alright. We'll be here with you through it all." She looked at me with her watery eyes and rubbed my hand.

Jimin had his head down and I could've sworn I saw a tear fall onto the floor.

*Time Skip*

9:10 a.m.
Nurse Lee's Office

Three paramedics bursted through the door and I began to tear up again. Kimmi hopped out of the way and one of the paramedics lifted me onto the stretcher.

One of the paramedics walked over to Nurse Lee. "Does she have a parent or guardian that we can contact?" I notioned for the paramedic and handed him my phone with Chu-Chu's number on speed dial.

He paced back and fourth until she picked up the phone. "Hello, yes, are you the parent or guardian of (F/N) (L/N)? You are? Okay, so we need you to meet her at the hospital immdiately. There's been a terrible accident..." He walked out of the room and continued the phone call.

Where's Yoongi? I need him to be here for me, too.

As the paramedics walked me out of the room, Jimin quickly ran to find Yoongi.

Thank god!

Kimmi stayed with me. They loaded me onto the ambulance truck and Kimmi got on with me. Before they closed the door, Jimin and Yoongi appeared. They hopped on the truck with us and closed the door.

Yoongi looked down at my face and looked sad. "I-Is she going to be okay?" He walked over to me and held my hand.

The paramedic sat down and said, "We don't know yet, sir. All we know is that her ankle is terribly broken. The doctor will tell you shortly after he sees (Y/N)." Yoongi sat down, closed his eyes and sighed.

He began to mumble."I'm so going to kill Hobi..."

I reached out to hold his hand in a way that meant 'Calm down'. I began to feel really sleepy. The paramedic handed me my phone and I gave it to Yoongi.

"Ca-Call the... boys. Call them..." And before I knew it, I was asleep.