13. Why Are You Here?

Asan Medical Center
9:30 a.m.

I woke up to doctors rushing me into Urgent Care. The bright lights were overwhelming. I looked behind me and expected to see Yoongi and the others but all I saw were doctors. I laid my head back down and started to panic.

One of the doctors told me to calm down. I finally was put into a room. With "Dr. Ki Hyo". The paramedics gently put me onto the hospital bed and left with the stretcher.

I began to hyperventilate. I kept calling for Yoongi. The doctor put an oxygen mask on my mouth to help me breathe correctly.

I began to doze off again.

"Yoongi...Yoongi...Yoon-"

*Time Skip*

10:15 a.m.
Asan Medical Center
Dr. Hyo's Room

I finally woke up again and saw the doctor, Yoongi, Chu-Chu, Kimmi, and the guys excluding Hoseok all sitting down waiting for me to wake up.

Kimmi walked over to me and excitedly yelled, "She's awake, guys! She's awake!" I blinked my eyes and laughed weakly.

"Hehe. Yeah... I'm awake..." I smiled and Kimmi hugged me.

Everyone began to circle around me and smile. Chu-Chu ran over to me and gave me stern yet relieved look. "(Y/N), this is not what I meant by 'have fun'." She chuckled and I gave her a big hug.

Tae looked over at my blue cast and repeatedly poked my toes. Jin grabbed him by his ears and said, "Taehyung, stop that. Leave her alone." Jin let go of his ear and Tae sat and pouted. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Namjoon and Jin gave me big hugs. Namjoon got closer and whispered, "Don't worry, (Y/N). I'll straighten J-Hope out for you." I nodded and gave them one more hug. Taehyung and Tiny Jungkook walked over and hugged me. Then walked off.

Next, it was Kimmi's turn to hug me. I gave her a big hug.

I looked her in her eyes. "Thank you for being my best friend, Kimmi." She began to tear up and she fanned her eyes. Jimin walked over and hugged her. Jimin hugged me and then went to stand with Kimmi.

Finally, it was Yoongi's turn. He held my hand and just stared at me with such passionate and relieved eyes.

Chu-Chu winked at me and told everyone to give me and Yoongi some privacy. The doctor walked them to the waiting room and closed the door.

Yoongi hopped up on the hospital bed next to me and laid beside me. He ran his hand through my hair and smiled. "I love you, (Y/N). Never forget that."

Of course I won't, Yoongi. <3

He kissed my forehead and hugged me. Someone entered the room. Yoongi sprung up and yelled, "You've got a lot of nerve showing your face here. You're the reason she's injured!"

He was talking about Hobi...
Why is he here?

I sat up and saw Hoseok with his hand on the wall and a boquet of flowers in his hand. "Look, Yoongi, I don't want any trouble..." He looked over at me and held his head down.

I sighed. "Why are you here, Hoseok?" He attempted to walk over to me but Yoongi put his hand on his chest to stop him. "Don't you dare put one finger on her or you'll need a doctor."

Yoongi stepped aside and let him walk over here and sit next to me on the hospital bed. He sighed and handed me the flowers. "These-these are for you." I sniffed them then sat them next to me.

"(Y/N), you don't know how sorry I am that you're injured like this. I don't know why I did that. It's like something in me snapped."

Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi, out! Now!" I pointed to the door. He began to pout. "That won't work on me this time, Yoongi. Go with the others. I'll be okay." He glared at Hoseok and then gave me a look that meant 'Don't take too long.'

He walked out and went with the others. Hoseok tried to hold my hand but I just moved it away and I scooted over some. He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah, sorry. I forgot."

I smiled awkwardly and looked at my cast and wiggled my toes. Hoseok laughed and asked, "So, how long are you going to have the cast on?" I rubbed my eye and told him in about 2 months and how I'll have crutches.

"Oh damn, that means you'll miss out on the dance assignment in Dance Class."

Yeah, don't remind me. -_-

"Yeah, I know. I'll just have to tell Mrs. Yhao-Li to let me and Yoongi perform when I'm all healed up." I laid back down and closed my eyes.

"Hey, I know! Teach me the choreo and I could fill in for you!" I tilted my head to the side and rubbed my neck.

Yoongi and Hobi in the same room with me and them having to work together? After all that's happened? I highly doubt that'll work.

Hobi rubbed his neck and looked into my eyes. "Again, (Y/N), I'm truly sorry about what I've done. I hope you'll forgive me..." He smiled faintly.

"Maybe...maybe..."

Yoongi and the others ran into the room. Kimmi ran towards me but when she saw Hobi, she ran towards him and smacked him really hard.

Hobi began to grunt. "Yah, what the hell was that for?!" He rubbed the side of his face. Jimin grabbed Kimmi and told her to chill. Yoongi began to laugh quietly and I glared at him. He immediatley stopped.

Kimmi, who was still giving Hobi the stink eye said, "I was trying to keep them in the waiting room but they wouldn't listen!" She looked at everyone and scoffed.

I sighed. "Kimmi, that's fine. Thank you for trying." She nodded and sat down.

Dr. Ki Hyo came in and had told me that I was all clear to leave the hospital. And as for the bill, Hobi agreed to pay since he caused my injury.

Chu-Chu and Kimmi helped me up and we left.

I wonder what everyone in school will think about me having a cast and crutches?