열두→12

It's been three weeks since our project was assigned. I've been busting my butt off along with Namjoon to get everything we needed for our research. I've lost count of how many times I had gone to the library. Hoseok hasn't been helpful on research but he is good on finding ways to keep everyone going on this project. Namjoon had asked me to meet up with to go over some new information for our project. We decided to meet at the park near the maknae's school.

"Hey." I say with a smile as I walk over to Namjoon. He was sitting under a tree with lots of books and papers on a blanket. "Oh," Namjoon looks up to me with a cute smile making his dimples appear. He was wearing glasses, which fit him really well. "Hey. Sorry I was just looking through all this stuff." Namjoon quickly moved over so I could sit next to him." I can't help but adore this side of him.

"It's okay. I really don't mind." I sit next to him and pick up a paper listing new information. "It says here that 'When others are constantly judging you and putting you down, it feels bad and makes you so angry. The littlest remark can trigger anger. You already feel stressed out, with them pushing your buttons, messing with you, annoying you, you get angry, freaked out, don't know how to manage the negative emotions that are bombarding you. You just want the pain to stop.' Should we add this to 'Emotional State' or give it it's own category?"

Namjoon looks up to me as he rests his head on his hand. "Maybe 'Emotional State." I nod my head and take a pencil out of my bag. After going through some more information, I organize them into categories. I reach my arms up to stretch. I give a little yawn then look over to Namjoon. He's quietly ready the books and jotting down notes on his laptop. I notice a ladybug on his shirt. I reach my hand out to take it off. "Namjoon, don't move. There's a ladybug on your shoulder."

He turns his head slightly as I quickly take it off his shoulder and show it to him. "They're so tiny." Namjoon says with a chuckle. I look to him and giggle. "You know, they say if a ladybug lands on you, you have good luck." Namjoon smiles at me. I look down at the red bug on my palm. It flies away as we hear someone approach us. "Sorry I'm late!" Hoseok says as he places food in front of us. "I was at Yoongi and Jin's place and I mentioned that I was going to meet you to. Then Jin hyung wanted me to bring food for you two."

Hoseok moved the books to the side and sat across from me. "By the way," He said leaning in. He gave a sheepish smile. "These are Jin hyungs words, not mine, and I quote, "Bring food for the potential couple." Namjoon and I laugh. "That wouldn't happen," I say with a straight face. "I have to focus on school. I don't have time for relationships." Hoseok rolls his eyes. "You always say this! But I'm telling you, everyone has a feeling that something will happen between you two." Namjoon nods his head. "Sure it will Hoseok." I hear his sarcasm..but does that mean there isn't a slight chance for anything?

but does that mean there isn't a slight chance for anything?