"Well, I'm Peter. We have the same roster at school, I have an Internship with your dad, which is really a coverup because I'm Spider-man-"

"Wait, you're what?" Riley said, eyes widening. 

"You found out because my good friend told you at a party. And I also know about your powers," Peter said. This part made her shocked.

"I guess I'm closer to you than I thought," Riley said, laughing lightly. Peter smiled slightly. It was like when they first met. "Have we gotten the chance to talk about things? I mean, I'm obviously not going to tell if you don't. About our secrets."

Peter's mind flashed to when she cleaned his wounds two months ago when they almost kissed. He swallowed. "Yeah, we talked about it."

"Okay, keep going."

"Okay, we have a little group of friends, that probably is going to come to visit. Anastasia, who kind of hates you, knows about my secret. Michelle, who is super antisocial, but kind of follows us around, she doesn't know. Ned, who is obsessed with Legos, knows about it too. And that's it."

"So, Anastasia hates me, Ned and legos, Michelle is antisocial," Riley said, ticking the names off in her head. 

"Perfect."

"So, how do we know each other?" Riley asked. "Like how did we become friends?"

"You actually asked me to tutor you in math one day, it was your first day of school. So we hung out at my house and ended up watching a movie. We hung out a few times after that too."

Then, Riley remembered. She only remembered a fragment of it. The meeting with her dad and how she would be going to school to spy on Peter Parker. She also remembered Pepper and Happy. "Wait, I actually think I remember that."

Peter's face lit up. "Really?"

Riley nodded. "Was there a time when we went on the roof and looked at the sunset?"

Peter nodded and smiled. 

Then Riley asked, "Did I actually date Dean?"

Peter nodded. "You did, but it was only for like five days or something like that...He got a scholarship to Notre Dame."

"And then he asked me to move with him to Indiana," Riley said, finishing the thought, but kind of stating it as a question. 

"He what?" Peter asked, bewildered.

"I was talking to him one day and he said he wasn't over me and wanted me to move to Indiana with him in June. I said no and then we..."

"You what?" Peter asked, nervously.

"Oh my god," Riley said. "I remember everything."

"You do?" Peter said. "The doctor said it would take at least a week."

"I guess I exceeded the expectations," she said, smiling slightly. Then, it grew quiet. Riley thought about that night 2 months ago, and the mood shifted. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry about what happened that night, Peter. I should have never tried to kiss you. It was way out of--" 

Then, Ned walked in. "Riley! Welcome back to planet Earth! How was limbo?" 

Riley smiled a laughed a little. "It was as good as limbo could be."

"You came back just at the right time," Peter said. "Riley just remembered who you are."

"Woah, you actually had memory loss?" Ned said.

Riley nodded, "I guess I just got lucky. Not with the memory loss, with remembering."

"Didn't I say one visitor at a time?" the doctor said peeking his head in. "Both of you, out."