CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR : Happy Ending

At the end of it all, keep your hope in Heaven: this life is a mist, a passing shadow; it'll fly by before you know it. This world can be a dark place; full of suffering, death, and terrible things. But it's not the end! We are eternal creatures, and our souls will live on in eternity. Death on this earth is not the end! If your loved one has a personal relationship with Jesus (and you do too) you will see them again in Heaven. "8 He will swallow up death in victory, and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it." Isaiah 25:8 (KJV).

The sting of death has been taken away! "55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?" 1 Corinthians 15:55 (KJV). No longer is there an utter finality with death! Christ has broken the hold of the grave and we are free indeed. He's in Heaven preparing a place for us. "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14:2 (KJV).

Knowing these things can help us immensely in this life. Since we know everything is temporary, and our eternal security is assured if we are in Christ, we can kind of take it easy! I don't know about you, but I have a lot of things on my mind. I'm worried about money, my future, and scary things happening in the world. In fact, I don't even have a job right now. I quit a few days ago because I was very unhappy there, and stressed out. My family has been having a really hard time lately as well, and it breaks my heart. But I can take comfort in the fact that all of this is temporary. All this pain, heartache, darkness and suffering is just for a little while! "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8:18 (KJV). All of these crap things we have to deal with in this world are small potatoes compared with what is coming ahead!

God has such wonderful things planned ahead for us in eternity, our puny human minds can't even comprehend it! Don't be weary in doing good in this world, keep up the fight noble warrior! All in due time God will lead you home, and reward you for all the great stuff you did on the earth! Take comfort in this, and be sure to encourage others who are going through tough times. No joke, the world can be hard and cruel. But there's a better place ahead with God once our weary life is over. "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." Revelations 7:16-17 (KJV).

Key Takeaways:

-Life is short, and Heaven is our true

home.

-Pain, death, and suffering are

temporary things.

-The best is yet to come.