"What's so funny," Leeann asked.

"Lynn and Lannan got in trouble during Social Studies" she giggled and out of nowhere Soda sat down right next to her.

"What about Lynn?" he asked and I suddenly got nervous.

"Lynn almost got in trouble," Leeann said and I flipped her off.

"Nice. My Angel isn't so innocent is she?" someone said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Dal," I said and he sat next to me.

"How was your day?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Okay," I said and he nodded.

We spent the rest of the lunch together laughing and talking.

-
After school Lannan said he could drop me off but I told him no.

"Why not?" he asked confused.

"Gonna try out for choir," I said and he chuckled.

"Lynn you're good but Tulsa is different. They're not gonna accept a Greaser" he said shaking his head.

"Too bad. I'm trying anyway. Plus Eve said she'd do it with me." I said and he nodded.

"I'll stay though and watch cause you'll need a ride right love?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Soda but you can still come to watch," I said and he smiled.

"Okay"

"If you don't embarrass me," I said holding up a finger.

"No promises. After all, I am British" he joked and I rolled my eyes.

-
Eve and I walked to the choir room along with Lannan and we sat there waiting along with the other hundreds of Soc girls.

"Evelyn Grace," a Soc said and she got up.

"Good luck," I said and she smiled.

She walked up and started singing a song from her favorite movie.

"This song is called Never Enough," she said shyly and started singing.

After she was done I saw the Soc roll her eyes. Eve sat next to me and started moving weirdly.

"What's wrong? You were amazing" I said confused.

"Yeah thanks but she doesn't think so" she pointed out and I shrugged.

"Caitlyn Curtis," she said with a hint of disgust. I saw that girl was Marcia. Randy's girlfriend.

I got up and Lannan grabbed my wrist.

"Good luck love," he said and I nodded.

"What song?" she asked annoyed.

"No love," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"We don't have the music for that song. You have to sing a different one," she said crossing her arms.

"Piano," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine" she agreed and I sat by the piano and started playing.

After I finished I heard Lannan yell.

"GREAT JOB LOVE!" he yelled and I started blushing.

I got up and walked over to Eve and Lannan. He smiled and I saw Eve smiling too.

"That was amazing" Eve said and I shrugged.

"Eh you were better," I said and she chuckled.

After a few minutes, I saw Marcia and Cherry arguing. I wanted to listen in but knew not too.

"Evelyn! Caitlyn! Get your greasy asses over here!" Marcia said and Eve and I looked at each other confused. I looked at Lannan and he shrugged.

We walked down and Marcia crossed her arms.

"You didn't make the cut," she said and Eve looked heartbroken but me I was furious.

"What?!" I yelled attracting the attention of everyone.

"You heard me now leave," she said pointing to the door.

"Uh no! You have to tell us what we did wrong so we can try next year" I said crossing my arms.

"Earn more money," she said and I raised a brow.

"What?!" I barked.

"You heard me. You're not a Soc. Your a filthy greaser" she hissed and I slapped her.

"No! I get it I suck but Eve here is better than anyone in this room! At least let her in cause if you don't you don't wanna know what's gonna happen" I snapped.

"What are you gonna do grease? Get your gang to beat me?" she seethed and I scoffed.

"I don't need them to kick your ass" I hissed.

"You know what? The real reason is that you're a no good slut! You can't pick between Lannan and Dallas! If anything you don't deserve any of them! And Evelyn! She's fucking your brother and can't even fight for herself she needs you to protect her and if anything I think you're an ugly worthless bitch and you should do us all a favor and go kill yourself! All your friends are no good whores and even your parents didn't want you! They killed themselves to escape you and your disgusting brothers! If anything the only good one is Soda and even then she doesn't deserve him!" she yelled and I snapped.

I punched her square in the face breaking her nose and walked out. Eve and Lannan followed. I saw Soda's car and I got in slamming the door. Soda looked at me funny and wanted to question but both Eve and Lannan interfered.

"Don't ask" they said and he nodded.

-
When we got to my place I went into my room slamming the door and locking it. I sank to the ground thinking of Marcia's words. They weren't wrong.

Hahahahha hoped you liked this chapter! It was a long one and Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛