Chapter Three

Kae’lynn Rodriguez

 I woke up, to the sun peering into the bedroom. I got out of the bed, walking downstairs. I heard a groan from the living room. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. I began cooking breakfast. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

 ‘’Move Jacob.’’ I said, turning around. His 5’8 figure was dominant to my 5 foot figure. I walked over to the island, grabbing a knife. He backed up. I walked over to the bacon, slicing it in half.

 ‘’What did I do?’’ He asked.

 ‘’You know last night was Saturday and you promised to take me to Sunset Grill, so I got dolled up and went there. I waited two hours then left. Jacob, you stood me up.’’ I said, turning around to face him.

 ‘’Baby, I’m so sorry. I was in the studio with the boys then we went back to the Conjunction house to hang.’’ He said.

 ‘’Nope, don’t even start.’’ I said, turning back around. I scrambled the eggs then I turned off the stove. I made two plates, putting them on the island. I sat down, grabbing the whipping cream and syrup. Jacob sat down beside me.

 ‘’Can I make it up to you?’’ He asked. I ignored him, then took a bite of my pancakes. The doorbell rung. I got up, walking over to the door. I opened the door to see Bella and Noah.

 ‘’Hi Bell, hey Chubby Monkey.’’ I said, taking Noah into my arms. He smiled, pointing over to Jacob. I handed him to Jacob, who played with him. Bella walked in, and we walked into the living room.

 ‘’So what is up with you and Jacob?’’ She asked.

 ‘’Our love isn’t that strong anymore, you know how we use to be. We were so lovestruck. We were that cliche type of love.’’ I said, looking down at the brown suede L-shaped couch. Jacob walked in with Noah. He sat down beside me.

 ‘’Well, Noah and I gotta get going. Mom and dad are taking us to some place.’’ She said, taking Noah from Jacob. They left and we sat there in silence. I looked down at the floor.

 ‘’Kae, you know that I’m very sorry that I did that to you.’’ He said, grabbing my hand. He kissed my hand. I got up, walking into the kitchen. ‘’Mamiii!’’ He shouted. He repeated it, knowing it was going to get on my nerves. I turned, putting my hand over his mouth.

 ‘’I forgive you.’’ I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pecking my lips. I smiled, looking up at him. ‘’Next time you do that you ain’t gonna get forgiven that easy.’’ I said. I walked upstairs to the bedroom. I laid there, looking at the TV. Jacob walked into the room, getting into the bed with me. He put his head on my chest as our legs intertwined. I played with his curls.

 ‘’You know that I’ll always love you.’’ He quietly said, pecking my cheek. I smiled, looking into his eyes. We laid there, looking at each other for a while.

 ‘’Jacob, let me do your hair.’’ I said. He got up, getting on the floor. I put my legs on his shoulders, playing in his afro. I grabbed the hair lotion, putting a good amount on my hands. I rubbed all through his afro, making sure it was soft and poofy. ‘’Get on the bed.’’ I said. He got on the bed. I sat down on his butt, grabbing the lotion. I began to massage his shoulders.

 ‘’Girl, you’re the best.’’ He groaned, as I put my elbow into his back.

 ‘’I know I am, I want something in return.’’ I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled, looking up at the TV. I ran my finger up and down his back. I got off of his back, letting him get up.

 ‘’Damn my back and shoulder feel good.’’ He said. I smiled, pecking his lips. ‘’Thank you baby.’’ He said, hugging me.

 ‘’You welcome, Jake. Now you’ve gotta do something for me.’’ I smirked, running my finger up and down his chest.

 ‘’Oh, you want that?’’ He asked, biting his lip.

 ‘’No, I want you to make some dinner for the two of us.’’ I said. He looked at me, shaking his head.

 ‘’Man, I thought you met you know.’’ He said. I giggled, pecking his lips. ‘’Man, you got my hopes up for nothing.’’ He said, getting up from the bed. He walked downstairs. I laid there on the bed, watching Jersey Shore. I’m ready for graduation. I’ll be in college, getting that good education. I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.

 Jacob ‘’Princeton’’ Perez

 I turned off the stove. I cooked Kae’lynn’s favorite meal, spaghetti and meatballs. I walked upstairs to our bedroom, to see her knocked out. I smiled, pecking her cheek. I walked downstairs, to the kitchen. I put the spaghetti and meatballs in the refrigerator then walked upstairs to the bedroom.

 I got in the bed with her, putting my arms around her waist. Kae’lynn is thick, like she is the right size. I love her height because it fits her. She doesn’t know how much I love her, I would take a bullet for her. She thinks that I don’t wanna be with her, but I do. I love this girl from the moon and back.

What do you think? Their relationship is so cute. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella