Chapter One

Kae’lynn Rodriguez

 Could you imagine being the girlfriend to a singer? Well, that’s exactly what I am. I’m the girlfriend of Princeton in Mindless Behavior. Our relationship is long distance most of the time. Sometimes he just don’t understand that I want him to be here with me, but he talking about how much he loves the road. I laid on my bed, doing schoolwork. I miss Princeton dearly, but he’s being a total ass right now.

 My Sevyn Streeter Pandora radio played in the background. I laid there, writing down the answers to the questions, then Prince’s and I song ‘’All of Me’’ started playing. I sat there, letting the tears fall. Where did we go wrong? I got up, walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a banana then sat down on the island.

 ‘’Kae’lynn.’’ Someone said. I turned to see Princeton. I turned back around, looking out of the kitchen window. ‘’Baby, I’m sorry.’’ He said.

 ‘’Don’t care.’’ I said, nonchalantly. He walked over to me, sitting down right beside me. ‘’Prince, I don’t feel like talking to you. Go back to being in Mindless Behavior, you prefer being with them instead of me.’’ I said, hopping off of the counter. I walked back upstairs to the bedroom. I laid there, going back to doing my work.

 ‘’Baby, I do wanna be here with you.’’ He said.

 ‘’No the fuck you don’t Jacob! Remember you said ‘’I rather be on tour than to be here with yo’ bitch ass’’? That fucking hurt! I’m sorry I can’t the perfect girlfriend, like Bajha was! I try, I really do. You don’t know how it feels to deal with Team Mindless bullshit! I’m by myself, while you got Ray, Roc, and EJ! You don’t know how it feels to me!’’ I shouted, letting the tears fall.

 '‘Baby, I-.’’ He started to say, but I cut him off.

 ‘’Don’t say I’m sorry then act like everything is going to be fine because it isn’t. Nothing between us will be fine, Prince.’’ I said, turning away.

 ''Kae what can I do?! It's no my fault that I'm in Mindless Behavior! You gotta face the fact I'm not gonna be here you want!'' He shouted.

 ''Remember when we first met? The beginning of our relationship was great. You made time for me, you took me out to eat, and you always checked up on me when you were on tour or in the studio. What happened to that person? Cuz' now I'm sitting here with a selfish ass boyfriend who doesn't care about me or our relationship!'' I said.

 ''Oh I'm selfish?'' He asked.

 ''Yes you're selfish. You only think about Mindless Behavior, yourself, and the fans. You don't get it, I wanna spend time with you. I don't want Princeton, I want Jacob. You know what forget it, go be Princeton.'' I said, walking away. He grabbed my wrist, making me turn to face him.

 ''Princeton and Jacob are the same.'' He said.

 ''No they are not.'' I said, snatching my wrist from his grip. ''Jacob, just don't talk to me right now.'' I said, walking upstairs. I walked into the bedroom , laying back down on the bed. I picked up my pencil, writing down answers. I closed the book, laying there. I swear we were never like this. Jacob walked into the bedroom, sitting down on the bed. I laid there, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. ‘’No, Jacob. Move.’’ I said, pushing him away.

 ‘’Kae’lynn Mariana Rodriguez, stop.’’ He said.

 ‘’Jacob Emmanuel Perez, don’t fucking play with me.’’ I said. He is so fucking childish, sometimes.

 ‘’Why the fuck we arguin’?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Because you want to be out away from me, and you let Team Mindless say whatever they want about me. You don’t love me like you say you do.’’ I said, getting up. I stood, looking at the wall.

 ‘’Kae, you need to be a big girl and deal with your problem.’’ He said. I walked over to him, slapping the shit out of him.

 ‘’Jacob, they call me ‘’ugly’’, ‘’fat’’, ‘’worthless’’, and many more. You don’t know what I have to deal with. I keep it bottled up inside.’’ I said, letting the tears fall. I wiped them quickly, then looked to face him. ‘’Remember when I took up for you when someone called you a freak when we were in the mall? Here is your chance, and you don’t wanna do nothing for me. I see how you is.’’ I said. He got up, running his fingers thru his afro. He put his finger on my lip.

 ‘’Baby I’m sorry for being selfish and inconsiderate. I’ll try to do better, I’ll listen and I’ll do what it takes to show you that I love you. I’ll make Team Mindless stop, just stay here.’’ He said.

 ‘’You mean it?’’ I asked.

 ‘’Every word.’’ He said, hugging me. I smiled, putting my head on his shoulder. ‘’Would you like to go out on a date this Saturday?’’ He asked.

 ‘’Ok.’’ I said, smiling. We sat down on the bed, cuddling. Even though, I have to deal with Jacob’s bullshit, I still love him at the end of the day. I laid there, getting my school work. I finished some more of the questions, then closed the door. Let’s face it, Love makes us blind.

What do you think. What do you think about Jacob and Kae’lynn relationship? In the MM, is Kae'lynn. Leave a comment, vote, follow, and leave feedback.-Daniella