C H A P T E R - 7

Start from the beginning

I was cleaning my face with face wipes.I smiled listening everybody praising me.It really felt good after
a headachy task.

I did a little blusher on my cheek bones and slight stroke of kohl.I checked myself for the one last time in the mirror.I looked quite well.Satisfied with my appearance,I rushed back to the central hall.My senses went nervous finding the guest already arrived.

"Shit..I am gone now.."I mentally cursed myself.I knew Mr. Chauhan would take my class after the evening.

"Hey..lady.. please come here.."I heard a groggy manly voice.

Did he address me..?

I snapped my head back in the direction of the voice came.There I found a man in his twenties sitting on one of the isolated chair.He had the whitish complexion,I doubt whether he was an Indian.

He was wearing an expensive tuxedo making me assume him as one of our guest.But I wonder why he was lacking the audacity of a billionaire's .

"Excuse me Miss. do you have some hearing problem..?"he said in a irritated time making me come out of my trance.

"Sorry Sir... please tell me what would you like to have..?"I asked him with a fake professional smile.

"One bottle of finest vodka you people have..and yeah quickly..I am having a f***ing headache due to hours long journey.."he said in a slurry voice.

My veins became stiff,did he ask me to bring alcohol for him..?

I didn't serve wines to our customers before nor our bosses allowed a female waitress to do such things.The hotel is the symbol of their culture and pride.

The wines are served by our male workers.

But right in that moment I had no other choice because Mr. Chauhan had strictly warned me to make sure our guest didn't face any kind of mismanagement or inconvenience.

"Okay Sir.. please wait for a moment.."I said to him and went to the bar area to fetch the one he
asked for.

The boys working over there looked surprised finding me there as I crossed that door first time.

"Sanyukta..what are you doing here..?"one of them asked me in surprise.

"Our guest..he wants umm.. something..vodka..Varun can you fetch me the one which is best in that flavour.."I requested to the counter boy.

The men ,who were sipping their drinks had their eyes darted on me .I was feeling embarrassed and suffocated there.I cursed that bloody son of the billionaire for putting me in this situation.

"Here it is.."said Varun giving me the chilled bottle of vodka with expensive wine glass in a tray.

I glanced at it with disgust and moved outside with hasty steps.I swear that moment not to enter in that area again.

I went back to him finding him already staring at me as if he was waiting for me only.

"Here is your order Sir.."I said putting the tray on the table and turned to leave when he interrupt me again.

"Pour it in the glass for me.."he said.

My eyes went wide to their possible stretch.

"Excuse me Sir.."I stated to confirm what my ears heard  a second ago.

"I said pour it in the glass for me.."he emphasised every word.He didn't seem please with my repeated questions.

I strangled that man right over there but he was our guest and the job is the most important thing to me.

With shivering hands,I picked up the bottle and the glass.I poured the transparent bubbling liquid in the glass.My nostrils burnt by its firy smell.It was too strong and overpowering .

Somehow I held my breath into my lungs because if I would inhale,I was gonna puke on him for sure.

"Hey..Abbey..you are here..Grandpa is calling for you everywhere.."A girl same of his age or a little younger than him spoke coming there.

She was very tall and attractive.I thought they must be siblings as their features resembled but she had a better aura than that bastard.

Suddenly her eyes fell on me,she observed me from tip to toe.

"Did he ask you to serve him..?"she asked me eyeing at the bottle while that ass was sipping his drink.

I slowly nodded my head.

"I am so sorry for his behavior,I know the hotel authority doesn't allow their female workers to serve wines..and you had to do it just as your duty as
a host.."she mouthed apologetically.

"It's okay Ma'am you don't need to feel sorry..it's perfectly okay.."I answered him with politeness.

Then she turned to her brother.

"Abbey please don't repeat it again if Ronny bro or Dad will find about it..then they will flow your ashes too in the rivers.."she scolded the tipsy man but he seemed unaffected.

I left the place to look after the other guest .

***********************************
Sorry for extreme late update.😁

Sanyukta and the old man will meet in next part or may be Sandhir too would have an unexpected encounter.

The old man  will put his proposal in front of him.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊