~Namjoon~

_SpaceBlossom_: As the leader of BTS, what was your initial opinion on Jungkook's daughter?

Namjoon: I was shocked that he had hidden her, but I did support Jungkook. After finding out that she was the reason he kept leaving practices and why he skipped so much, he looked like an excellent father to me. He was sacrificing so much for her, so I was proud of him. As for Eden, I can only wish her the best as she has to deal with him for the coming years.

IIKookieBunnyII: How did you deal with the rival between the two as the leader and what do you think could have been done but didn't?

Namjoon: I just pushed it away for a little bit, but after that, I could only hope that it would pass and the two would start talking to each other. I just started dropping little hints to Hoseok about Jungkook in hopes to make him realize what he'd done. I think we could have asked him why he was being like that as soon as we could, but we waited a couple months to finally address it. That goes for Jungkook, as well.

Chevrolx: What's up?

Namjoon: The prices for our merch.

fallenangell02: As the leader of Bangtan, can you arrange to have me adopted by you guys? Or do I need to take it up with your manager? Let me ask just in case

Namjoon: Even if all seven of us are in custody of you, I think you would get left behind. We aren't that old either, so we're still very immature. But you can still ask manager-nim, I guess.

theTielofRM: I love you.More than my Lala.And how's Alexa?I can replace her

Namjoon: I love you, too, and I don't know who this Lala is, but I assume she's pretty important to you. I'm honored, nonetheless. And I guess she's fine, but you might want to ask manager-nim if you can replace her since you're an actual person.

~Jimin~

IIKookieBunnyII: Y u think Eden is urs she is clearly mine. Same goes for you taetae

Jimin: I'm offended. Eden is my child.

Taehyung: I think you mean mine.

BangtanINFIRESarmys: Love u jiminie And also what were ur first thoughts about baby eden

Jimin: I love you, too! I was really excited when I first saw her. She looks so much like our maknae! It was love at first sight.

Chevrolx: Can you tell me if you like yoongi 🌚?

Jimin: I like Eden.

21stcenturytrash: Oh, Jimin, Eden said that she lives Tae Tae more than you 😂😏 love ya!

Jimin: I don't believe you, so I'm afraid I'll have to hear Eden say it herself.

Byun_Taehyungie: Eden or Kookie?

Jimin: Eden because she doesn't reject my love.

Jiminhasjams7: Hi! *waves shyly*