Bonus Chapter ~

Requested by doyouknowbtsswag as a little milestone thing (i think).

And today's Father's Day, so why not celebrate one of the best dads in the world??

---

Jungkook numbly watched the TV in front of him. He couldn't stop worrying about his ex. Was she okay? Was the baby okay? Were there any complications? Sure, they weren't in a relationship anymore. But this was his kid. The mother was someone whom he had devoted his life to. He still cared for her and wanted the best for her. Even if she was mad at him.

A knock at the door brought Jungkook back to the surface. His eyes darted to the door and he felt as if his mind got wiped away. He had zoned out for a few minutes, thinking of his baby and ex and what they might be doing at that moment. He got up and went over to the door, running his fingers through his hair to make sure he looked presentable. He unlocked the door and swung it open to be met with a female – his ex. In her arms was a bundle of blankets. He noticed a little nose poking out from the fabric that looked a lot like his own.

"Tera?" Jungkook mumbled. "Come on in-"

"I don't want it," his ex spat. Her eyes seemed to be darting everywhere, a little sadness lurking in them. "It's yours."

"Mine?" Jungkook asked. Parenting was supposed to be a two-way deal right? A mom and a dad. Or in some cases, two of the same thing. But there was supposed to be two. Not one.

"Yes, yours." She shifted from foot to foot, acting as if she was rather uncomfortable to be there. "You're the one who couldn't keep it in their pants. You get the responsibility of taking care of it."

Jungkook was shocked. "You mean you don't even want to help me?" He wanted to repair this little incident and hopefully have a family. He was hoping his ex might want to stay with him and take care of the little baby with him. But he thought wrong. "You don't even want to at least visit?"

She sighed. "No." And she plopped the baby into his arms before turning and walking away towards the car parked down on the road. Jungkook watched as she entered after sending him some sort of look of either anger or regret.

Jungkook, shaken up and not yet realizing he had a baby on his hands, retreated back into the house that he and his girlfriend once lived together in. He closed the door behind him and looked down at the baby in his arms. The blanket wrapped around them had little ducks stitched into it. They slept soundly, their face still as they breathed softly. "I don't think she told me your name," he whispered, not wanting to speak too loudly and wake her up. "I guess Tera left me to do that." He went over to the couch and sat down, marveling at the baby in my hands. "I don't even know what gender you are." He chuckled a little, thinking of everything he would have to do now, everything he would have to buy, and everything he would have to learn.

Jungkook's phone rang and he picked it up to hear his friend's voice come through. "Hey, I was thinking about coming over later," Sarah said. "What are you doing?"

"My ex just put our baby in my care," Jungkook stated casually.

"Really? Are you alright?" Sarah asked, concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You have a baby, though."

"I know."

"Jungkook, you have to take care of a little human being."

"And?"

"Do you not realize this could mess up your name? Do you not realize how much time you're going to have to put into this baby? You're nineteen, Jungkook."

Jungkook looked down at the baby in his arms. Their eyes cracked open, revealing beautiful brown eyes. She yawned, opening her small mouth, before searching the face of the who was holding her. Sarah was quiet over the phone, waiting for Jungkook to come to his senses. The baby looked up at her dad, not knowing who it was, before her lip quivered and a soft cry escaped her throat.

This was going to a long journey full of tears and possible regret, but in that moment, Jungkook committed to keeping this little kid safe and happy for as long as he could. Well, maybe not in that moment, but until his existential crisis was over and his panic attacks were subdued. 

---

IMPORTANT QUESTION, PLEASE HELP ME:

Since I am currently writing the resolve of this story, I need to make sure I have everything cleared up and all the fuzzy areas are made clear. With that said, put yourself in Jungkook's shoes. What would you ask Hoseok regarding what he did? Please be serious (though you can be very angry if you want). I want this book done soon, and I'm slowly getting there.