Chapter Eleven ~

Jungkook's head lay on the kitchen table as he thought about the day's events. He didn't understand. Why would Sarah tell Hoseok about Eden? Why would Hoseok tell their manager? He didn't want to think about it but it loomed in his mind, making him worry and fear for what could happen in the future.

Sniffles were heard and Jungkook felt a small tug on his shirt. "Appa," a voice cried.

"Not now, Eden," he grumbled as he gently pushed his daughter away.

The small child didn't stop crying. She wasn't feeling well and she wanted her dad to make her better. She didn't understand that he didn't want to talk at the moment. She tugged at his shirt again. "Appa."

"Go away, Eden!" Jungkook lashed out. He picked up his head and stood up, pointing to the living room. "Go play with your toys. I don't want to play right now."

Eden took a step back before she fell to the ground on her bottom, crying even more. Jungkook felt a pinch at his side before picking her up. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm not happy right now. I didn't mean to yell at you." He kissed her cheeks before going to the living room to sit down. He turned on the TV after he gave Eden a stuffed animal and he expected some baby's show to come on but instead, it was the news.

"Former BTS member, Jeon Jungkook, has been released and it no longer a part of the famous group. This happened just a little bit after noon today and their manager states that it was because the youngest member broke several rules. We have not been told what he has done, but when we do, we will be sure to release the details to the public. Now to sports..."

Jungkook went to switch the channels but Eden pointed at the screen. "Appa!" He smiled and watched as she went up to the TV and pointed to a picture of him displayed on the screen. "Appa!"

"Yup, that's me," he chuckled. "Why don't you watch something else, okay? Daddy needs to go work on some stuff."

Eden nodded before she grabbed Jungkook's hand and put her stuffed animal in it once he had changed the channel. She then directed her attention the TV, standing in the front of the screen as she watched the characters talk about shapes and colors.

Jungkook went to his room and opened a drawer in his night stand. He took out a notebook that was overflowing with torn out papers that had been hastily stuck back in. He flipped through the crumpled pages before finding the one he was looking for. He sighed as he held it in his fingers. It had his parent's phone numbers and their address scribbled on it. He had written it when he was transferring information to a new phone a while back and he kept the slip of paper in case he ever needed it again. He went to return the notebook to where it was when something caught his eyes.

He picked up a picture frame on his nightstand and smiled. It was all the faces of the members of BTS, all lined up with him in the center. It was when they first debuted and he chuckled as he looked at each member and thought of how much they had grown over the years. His eyes landed on Hoseok and he frowned. He didn't want to think about that man ever again. He didn't want to ever hear from him, either. He laid the frame down to where the back was facing up to the ceiling, hiding the picture from any eyes. He then moved the notebook back to its place before taking the piece of paper to the kitchen and pinning it to the fridge.

"Hopefully it won't get to point where we have to rely on my parents," Jungkook murmured to no one in particular. "But I need to tell them everything myself, first."

---

I'm actually getting inspiration for this hahaha