Q&A Time (2)

For the more secondary characters

---

~Jin~

IIKookieBunnyII: Did the incident ever affect you or bangtan in any way?

Jin: Of course! We didn't have Jungkook there for a few months and then Jimin went to live with Jungkook and it was just a whole bunch of chaos. Namjoon wouldn't lead and instead left that up to Hoseok who was so confused. After Jungkook came back though, everything seemed to get a little bit better as the days went on. There was still unspoken tension between the two, so the others and I had to compensate for that.

Chevrolx: ADOPTT MEEE??

Jin: I'll wait until I'm ready.

21stcenturytrash: Worldwide handsome, tell us the truth. Eden is really your daughter, isn't she? 😂 I LOVE YOU!!!

Jin: I don't think so, but if she was, we would know where she got her looks from.

theTielofRM: You know your handsome but how do you feel about Alexa?

Jin: I am Worldwide Handsome, and she's okay, I guess. No much to say about her, though I do enjoy how she plays out music.

~Yoongi~

Daybak_: lOVE ME

Yoongi: Who are you?? If you're an ARMY, don't I already love you?

IIKookieBunnyII: How did your relationship with Hoseok fall apart and come together again?

Yoongi: I was very ashamed with his choices when I found out what had happened and what he had done. I didn't look at him the same way and I would try to avoid him when I could. However, when he opened up to us and explained everything and his reasons, I could understand him a bit better. Of course, his reasons didn't justify his actions, but all I could do was start over and forgive. Second chances are to hard give, though, so I focused on getting Jungkook and Hoseok to be friends again before I worked on our friendship so I could myself space.

KpopUnicorn: What's your favorite thing to do with Eden?

Yoongi: I like feeding her. She's cute when you act like you're taking her food away from her.

BangtanINFIRESarmys: Can u adopt me pleasee

Yoongi: I'm still scarred after what Hoseok did. Maybe when I'm older?

bencokesn: Were you dissapointed in hoseok? Or were you on his side ?

Yoongi: Disappointed. I was ashamed. I couldn't exactly look at him the same way as I had before.

Chevrolx: Can I have some sWaeg?

Yoongi: I gave it all to Eden. Sorry.

theTielofRM: How's Alexa?And Tae didn't bother you about Ddaeng right?

Yoongi: She's good? I mean, she's not exactly alive so how can she not be okay? And he did a little bit, but not too much.