I'm always here

The place is quiet as Jin quietly walked out of his room and looked downstairs, as he remembered his members doing each other's business. He went first to Namjoon.

RM: /composing songs and forgot about dinner/

Jin: Hey, Namjoon. Don't forget about eating dinner.

RM: /cellphone rings as a reminder to eat dinner/ OHH SHOOT----I almost forgot eating dinner. Hey, Tae Tae! Is the food done?

Jin walked downstairs and found Taehyung watching his favorite movie at the TV. He looked at the kitchen and realized that Tae forgot he's cooking something, so Jin made a noise in the kitchen.

Taehyung: THE HECK! I forgot about the food!-----It's----burnt. Oh well, I better not tell the members. It's good to have something than nothing.

Jin: Better luck next time you're cooking, Tae.

He walks to the living room again and found Hoseok lying uncomfortably at the couch. He tickled his feet to wake him up.

J-Hope: SHIT! I forgot about the laundry----- and cleaning the dorm too!

Jin: Always have time to sleep, Hopie.

He then again walked and found Jimin practicing his vocals and his dancing. He smiled at the thought of Jimin being hardworking. He sat next to him, after he sat down for a break.

Jin: Jimin, no matter how you think you're skills are not enough for ARMYs, always remember that you, you yourself, your existence is enough to make us happy. /taps his shoulders/

Jimin: /confused/ Jin hyung...

He walked again and found Yoongi sleeping, with a candle lighted. He then, blows it off.

Yoongi: /woke up because of the candle's smell after being blown/ HOLY SHIT-----I forgot about the candle. Good thing it went off.

Jin: What are you without me.. /touches Yoongi's hair/

He walked to Jungkook who's studying. He touched both the youngest's shoulders.

Jin: Watch your hyungs okay? *giggles softly*

Jungkook: /confused/ J-Jin hyung?

Jin looked at the kitchen as Taehyung called the members for dinner. They all went to the dining table as Jin just watched them.

RM: Hey, Kook! Let's eat now! I'm super hungry.

Jungkook: /came with a confused face/

Yoongi: Hey, Jungkook. Something wrong?

Jungkook: J-Jin hyung. I just felt him.

Jimin: Me too. While I was practicing earlier.

RM: We all know, Jungkook, you're the one who's been affected very much by Jin hyung's loss. /silent as a tear fell down his eyes/ We're all affected.

J-Hope: /cries/

Jungkook: I-I felt his presence. /sniffs/ Why does it have to be him?

Jimin: Well, wherever Jin hyung is now. We all know he's just watching us, guiding us. We miss you, Jin hyung.

Taehyung: Now now. Enough of this emotional topic because I'm getting emotional too. Let's just eat the food.

RM: It's burnt.

Even though Taehyung hates cooking, he still tried learning. He learned a little because his Jin hyung taught him. Taehyung would always be at beside Jin, annoying him as he watches him cook.

He learned cooking as it was what his Jin hyung told him before he was gone. He tried learning, and learned well. It just needs more paying of attention.

As the members ate their dinner. The emotional room was placed with laughs and teases. They had to move on from the past.

The members didn't know, there is one person who's watching them.

Jin: Don't worry guys... I'm always here.