If BTS is your boyfriend and they're bored

Jin: YYYYY/NNN~ Are you busy?
You: A little. I'm reading a book, but make sure it's necessary. Come on.
Jin: YAY! Uhmm, I'm going to be a make-up artist for a day.

Yoongi: /looks at you sleeping/ I'm so bored. /goes to you/ Y/N?
You: Hmm?
Yoongi: Sorry to disturb your sleep, but I need you. /pulls you out of bed and goes to a desk/ Help me compose a song.

J-Hope: Y/N? I'm so bored.
You: /bulb appears/ You're bored?
J-Hope: Yepeu
You: /plays a kpop girl group song/
J-Hope: /dances immediately/ Yeah!

RM: So boringggg. /looks at the kitchen/ Oh, the plates aren't washed yet.
Y/N: /hears a glass breaking sound/ WHAT THE?! NAMJOOOOON!

Jimin: I'm super duper bored. /looks at you/
Y/N: What's with the grin, Jimin?
Jimin: Can we do it?
Y/N: WHAT?! You perverted mochi!
Jimin: What do you mean? I meant was play dominoes. Well.... if you wanna do it. We can though.

Taehyung: Bored. Bored. Bored.
Y/N: Do something about it, Tae.
Taehyung: I know! Do this okay, Y/N? Wait here for a minute and when I call you, you should find me. Okay? Find me. /runs away while giggling/

/a minute later/

Taehyung: Y/N!! Find me here at my room! Hihihi...
Y/N: /talking to yourself/ He told me to find him, but he told me where he is. Aish.

On your way to the weir------ /gets slapped by the ugly--- gets slapped again by the beautiful mother/ I mean, the handsome 4D guy's room, you found a toilet paper, and it's leading you to Taehyung's room. You followed it and opened the door. You saw him lying on his bed with toilet papers wrapped around his body like a mummy.

Y/N: Taehyung? What are you doing?
Taehyung: I'm bored so I made myself like a mummy. Aren't I smart?
Y/N: H-Hehehe. Of course.
Taehyung: Now, can you please unwrap it?

Jungkook: /singing one of G-Dragon's songs/
Y/N: I thought you're bored.
Jungkook: I still am.
Y/N: Oh btw, I saw Taehyung playing with that happy sun.
Jungkook: Call me when it's dinner, I'm just gonna take what's mine. TAEHYUUUUNNGGGGG MY DEAR, GO AWAY FROM THAT HAPPY PILL!