TBBFL 41: Egzon

VOTE PWEASE :3

CIELO MONTEZ

"Come on, Cielo! Let's go out and enjoy! It's so boring here," Bianca whined for the thousand time as she kicked the chair that I was sitting on.

Still continuing the homework that I intended to finish, I replied back to her. "Bítch, if you want to go, no one is stopping your ass. Just let me be, so I can be done with this."

Usually, I don’t stress over school works, but if I wanted to be accepted into the university that I liked, I had to graduate high school with hella good grades.

I heard Bianca groan beside me. "You need to chill okay? We're almost graduating, and we need to get the most out from this hell hole. The campus isn't throwing a freakin' celebration everyday so let me help you out and say you can finish that shit tonight cause we are heading outside where the hot guys are!"

With determination to make me come with her, Bianca yanked my arm up, forcing me to stand up. She gathered my things on top of my desk and shoved them all inside my bag. I threw her a nasty glare but she didn't heed me and just continued with what she was doing.

When I saw that she wasn't going to back down, I let out a sigh and just decided to come with her. "Fine. But you are so going to get it after this."

Bianca shrugged smugly. "Cool with me." Then she made her way outside the classroom while swaying her hips like the drama queen that she was.

It didn't take long until I followed her. The second I stepped out, I saw a familiar figure who has his eyes locked on me from the past few weeks.

He was leaning on the wall with both his hands inside his pockets. The man had a disheveled look on his face with his jaw covered with stubble and his blonde hair styled messily. But that didn't change the fact that he was dangerously handsome.

My sight connected with his and I caught the same emotions I saw every time I made eye contact with him. Longing. Regret. Love.

And like every single time, I fought the urge to take him back— to forgive him and just forget about everything.

But that was wishful thinking. I was no longer naive and stupid. I wanted to move on and be happy. Even if my happiness no longer included him.

With one last look, I forced the corners of lips to curl up. And we both knew that my smiles were nothing but painful for the both of us.

***

"Ooh damn, son! Look at those fine asses!" Bianca howled as she pointed out the group of hot guys few meters from the food stall that we were eating at.

I checked them out one by one and when I liked what I saw, I exchanged dirty glances with Bianca. We both wiggled our eyebrows, knowingly.

The guys were clearly not from our school as it was the first time I saw them on the campus. The head was throwing a celebration for the school's anniversary foundation. It was an event to be held for a week; and was open for those who wanted to join in, not just for the students and staff.

The usual clear open field of the campus was now filled with different stalls ranging from foods to other things they think are a hit to students. Loud music was played in the background to give the vibes started and multi-colored pennant banners decorated the entire field, giving the celebration festival feels.

This was done every year and it was something students look forward to. It gave us chance to chill and of course, to celebrate the founding of the school.