TBBFL 29: Somebody Else?

VOTE PWEASE :3  

CIELO MONTEZ

"Are you really going to make me do this?"

Chancer looked rather reluctant as his eyes searched among the crowd, trying to find me from his position. He was standing on the stage like the Greek God that he was.

"I am, so stop talking to me, hang up your phone, and start speaking. I don't know if you can see, but the female students are secretly taking pictures of you," I huffed, annoyed.

These girls were taking advantage of the situation by capturing pictures of Chancer. They probably wanted to ogle the images at night, tape the pics on their pillow, and hump it like creepy cougars. Not that I don't do the same, but... urgh. I just want them to stop. He is mine!

"Are you jealous?" he teased. Even if the stage was far from where I was at the very back of the crowd, I could clearly see the smirk forming on his face.

I scoffed. "Of course not!"

"I doubt it." He chuckled. "Where are you? I want to see you."

I rolled my eyes and waved a hand in the air, trying to catch his attention. He continued to scan the crowd and once our eyes met, I ended the call. I gave him a stern glare, causing him to sigh in defeat.

'Good,' I thought.

We waited for another minute until all the students in the auditorium had settled down. In the middle of the stage, Chancer stood beside Zion, who was holding a microphone in his hand.

I scanned the crowd and caught a few girls with bewildered looks on their faces, but most of them had fear in their eyes. They were focused on the two men in front as they waited for either of them to speak.

Zion coughed lowly and gained everyone's attention. It was eerily quiet until he started to speak.

"All of you are here today to receive our deepest apologies. As most of you know, you were also gathered last week to be asked, well threatened, to not be in contact with Cielo Montez in any way possible or else it would result to having you forced to drink urine in a public restroom and swallow your own dirt."

I felt myself cringe in disgust when I thought of pee and poop as my next meal. The idea alone was unbearable to think about, what more if I actually had to eat it?

Two days ago, Bianca and I discovered the reason why the girls were acting strange. They appeared to be somewhat afraid of me. They'd been acting weird for days and when I'd finally had enough of it, I forced one girl to spill the beans. It did a lot of convincing and demanding, but in the end, I got what I wanted.

She informed me that Chancer, being the bastard that he was, had warned them to not have any form of contact with me— or else. It happened when Bianca made a comment about the girls who were glaring at me and probably plotting something against me because of jealousy.

Chancer had taken Bianca's words seriously and, well, I could only imagine what happened next. I was not pleased. Not at all.

Chancer and I had an argument. He kept on insisting that they were at fault and he was just making them pay. I retorted that things like that happened all the time, and when they did, he needed to forget about them. In the end, I'd gotten the upper hand by giving him a taste of his own medicine— threatening to 'revoke his kissing privileges' for a month unless he made a public apology.

"So I know you must be wondering why have we asked you all to come here?" Zion scanned the whole area. "Well, we want to ask for forgiveness for what we've done. It was below the belt, yes. So here we are, promising you guys that we will never again cause any issues that may disrupt the school's peace and harmony."