Kanato || You're My Teddy ||

Crooks at school are the most bothersome. Night school's delinquent, Kirito, causes the most trouble. Probably why he is the school delinquent, anyway. But the worst part is that he's in your English class. At least you have Kanato there.
"What's his problem, He's taking all the girls here." The blond delinquent kicks his disk in anger.
Making a display in front of the teacher. Of course the teacher didn't comment on the disk that was now upside down in the middle of the classroom. Partially because if she questions him, he'll probably get even more violent and might hurt other students, but the other reason is because he comes from a super-rich family which can easily get the school to fire her.
Not like it mattered. Most students in this school are rich with the exception of students here with scholarships and you, having Kalhienz pay your tuition.
His friends eye Kanato furiously as you watched the exchange of glares, "Girls like Lolis these days for some reason. Beefy boys like as won't appeal to the girls here."
The Kirito' blond hair gets loose from his hair tie and lets out a tsk before tying it back up, "We can't let a child steal the girls from us. We gotta teach him a lesson."
A friend nods, "Yeah. He's even getting (Name) to talk to him. She doesn't ever talk to us!"
"I'm gonna give him a beating today." He makes his hands into fists and you flinch. He's going to beat the shit out of Kanato.
Your overprotective motherly instincts which you developed by living some month with the vampire
Mukami idiots overtakes your logic. How can a stupid human beat up a vampire? No matter how small Kanato is, he still is at least 10 times stronger than the strongest boys in this class. But you didn't think about that.
"Miss (Last name), would you care to present your paper?" your teacher motions for you to come to the front of the class.
Your eyes widen and you begin to panic, "Eh? What paper?"
"Ethics topic." Now you remember, you completely forgot to even plan the topic. Your face turns bright read. You take what you felt was like a walk of shame to the front of the class, your hands covering your tomato red face.
Kirito smirks and purrs and at you, "(Name)-san's so kawaii~" His voice spring up an idea for the ethics topic. Delinquents.
You turn around and flashed a sheepish smile to the class before you began your rant.
You really don't like how they were harassing Kanato and your whole rant was about what they did and how it's wrong.
"I can't believe (Name)-chan's even defending him like that." One guy slumped down on his chair disappointed as he watched the teacher live the class. Once the teacher left, the class turned back to its familiar chaos.
Perfect time for the delinquents and his minions to strake.
"Oui, Loli, stop putting on your act and fight me like a man." One approached Kanato and your body tensed. Kanato gets up, taking his teddy in hand as he glared at the crooks.
"What act?" he's monotonous voice drones causing a veins to pop on their heads.
Kirito, their leader curls his hand into a tight fist and goes for Kanato's abdomen, "You littl-!" he stops just as his fists hit your abs. You stood in front of Kanato, holding your stomach in pain from the punch you just received. The delinquents stared at you, shocked. You look up at them and a faint smirks comes to your lips,
"Kanato's not a kid, I bet he's older than you. And If you think he's like a kid, why do you try to him? Such a coward."
Kirito backs off, red eating at his cheeks for just punching a girl, "Look, he's holding onto a teddy bear and you're telling me he's not a kid?!"
You clenched your stomach in pain and spat at his face, "Just shut up and move on."

...

After dinner you went to drink some cranberry juice, next week the full blood moon will be in a week and that's when the vampires get most thirsty, you need to drink a lot of cranberry juice or you'll get a serious case of anemia. You spot Kanato on the counter munching on a piece of cake, something off about him. No teddy.
"Hey Kanato-sama, where's teddy?" you tilt your head to the side questioning this unusual behaviour.
Kanato looks up at you. His eyes held a weird shine to it, as if he found something to do in his eternal boring life, "I don't want him anymore."
"Eh? Why? Is it because of those stupid crooks? Don't listens to them. Their just jealous that so many girls crush on you." You got flustered a little at his remark. It's weird for him not to be holding teddy, he's held him since forever.
"No, I just found a better teddy to play with." Kanato bites another piece of his candy.
You beam and approach him, excited, "Really? I wanna see him~" Kanato merely looks at you and almost whispers,
"You're my teddy now."

​​​​​​​