Ayato |Warm me|

Lonely, starving, dying.

You don't know which hurts more. Every day for so long you had to endure it. The pain of having no one to hold on to, no one to laugh with or share a secret to.

The seemingly everlasting churn of your stomach on nothingness, your stomach pleading for a bite of the bread you see them carry around as they bit into it and typed their on their phones.

All you want to do is close your eyes and sleep until you die. So you don't have to live in this world anymore. Your eye bags felt so heavy, as if they're dragging your head down. Your body was just bones, and flesh, nothing to cushion you, nothing to keep you warm on days of bitter cold wind.

Living on the streets is one of the worst things that could happen to you. Having nothing, being ignored, feeling lonely, and hated. Like you're a piece of trash that should be dumped somewhere else.

It's like the whole world is telling you to go die and rot, maybe you'll be of profit to them if you fertilize the land. No matter the age, no matter the circumstances they will look down upon you, eyes blank, lifeless, as if they just glanced upon a boring advertisement.

An infant, a 7-year-old or some old woman, it doesn't matter as long as they can see the numbers on their bank accounts. This world is a cruel place and empathy is useless. If you can't help, then shut up and move on, we'll all rot at the end so why let a child not even get a taste of this world and rot before your eyes?

These questions haunted your mind since you got on the streets, and they still haunt you even when you live in this mansion. It's been years since you felt any of the terrible things you did.

The Sakamaki's and later the Mukami's. The first people to ever care about you. Vampires. Seems like vampires have more 'human' characteristics then humans.

Karlheinz. The person vampire who changed your life. You wondered why he'd help you. Yes, he got a new maid for his children but he could have got even better ones, stronger ones, and cleaner ones. He even allowed you to attend school with his sons. He paid for everything. You were just a girl on the streets after all, so why? You don't know if you want this question answered, life's good enough now, and you don't want anything to ruin this.

"(Name). You're lost in thought again." You jump, startled a little and turn to meet with bright green eyes. Ayato.
Letting out a sigh you frown at the red head, "Ayato-sama! You scared me." A chuckle escaped his mouth and he approaches you,

"(Name) you're so easy to scare. I didn't even mean to scare you." He smirks and his eyes look to the side as If he just got an idea.

You eye him, suspicion took over your expression, "When you smirk like that you're planning something, aren't you?"

"Nah. Just remembered something." He brushes you off and in a swift motion he pulled your arm and sat on your chair still holding your hand,

You open your mouth to speak in protest, "Aya-aaaaa!" he pulls you and you land on his lap, wrists resting on his chest. He looks at you and a grin quickly warps his features.

"Ayato..." you frown, trying to get up but he takes hold of your wrists.
The corners of his mouth turn down and he pouts, "(Name), don't leave me I'm cold. I need your warmth."

"You're a vampire." You remind, glaring at him for making such a stupid excuse.
He smirks taking you aback, "Exactly. That's why I'm extra cold." A small smile escaped your lips at the stupid remark.
"But Aya-aa-" again, before you can finish, he pulls your head closer and places his chin on your head.

"Shut up and warm me." You sigh, you can't win against this vampire, and you're sort of sleepy after all that thinking, nuzzling your head into his chest you close your eyes and felt your consciousness slowly drift away although the cold wasn't comfortable his cold skin against yours felt good, as if it emitted a warm comfort.

____________________________

HELLO! 👋

THANKS FOR READING!!!
❤️❤️❤️

And I'm Sorry for the weird rant up there! It's for the advancement of the plot later on, I promise you, it'll be good!

PLEASE VOTE A DROP A COMMENT TO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE! 😁😄😁👍😁😄