1.8 || Reji ||

"(Name)..."

You look behind you, but before you can catch who it is, he grabs you firmly, hugging you. As rests his head on yours and his soft hair brushes against your cheek.

"I'm sorry..."

You just can't figure out who it is. His voice sounds so soft and yet full of regret. The cold edge of what felt like glasses. Reiji.

"What are you sorry for, I'm not really that mad. "you smirk a little at the thought of his regretful tone of voice.
"Don't lie. I know that human tears don't lie." That took you aback and you fidgeted under touch. Noticing your discomfort, he realized just how close you were to him and let's go. Vermillion colors come to his pale cheeks and he looks away.

You frown at his remark that practically call you a lair, "Shut up, you tableware otaku." Reiji totally ignores your comment and adjust his glasses at the bridge of his nose.

"I planned a punishment."

Your eyes widen and you practically yell at his face, "Eh?!"

Reiji smirks, "Acting innocent, huh? You have committed many undoings."

"What? What did I do?" you calmed down a little but still questioned. You don't remember doing any 'undoings'.

The smirk vanishes off his face and he returns to his original poker face, "You're guilty and that's final. You'll be punished."

A sigh escapes your lips and you peep at him, "At least tell me what the punishment is? Please?"

"I'll handcuff you to Laito." Horror got printed to you face in seconds, you could already imagine what would happen. Shivers run down your spine.

Your jaw literally drops to the point you had to pushed it back up, "What?! N-no! Please no. Not Laito."

His complexion turns into a mischievous grin, "Then whom shall I handcuff you to?"

A deal comes to your mind and you blurt it out in desperate attempt to convince him, "Please! Let's make a deal, I'll stop knocking down your king when we play chess."

"Alright then." His eyes narrow,
You sigh in relief and smile comes to your lips, "Yes~"

"Stop knocking me down or I'll swoop you away, my queen." You peep at him with an obviously confused expression on your face,

"Eh?"

He ignores your questioning expression, "I'll handcuff you to me instead."

____________________________

❤️❤️❤️

Did you have a heart attack? Cause I almost surely did 😅😅😅

Reiji ~ I'll be your queen ~ ! n_n